• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sekhmet Mode causes enemies to block indefinitely

moisterrific

Reaction score
The bug explained in 2 screenshots:

waYgc4E.png

1VrNyGC.png

At the 1 minute mark, I had to tag in Parasoul to beat everyone up cuz I wanted to win this fight. Otherwise I think Cerebella would have kept blocking until the time ran out. This was a high win streak prize fight match, but I've noticed enemies acting similarly in other modes too.

Haha, I think this is what people meant with the turtling AI.

Oh golly, this is soo fun! I love 1.2's AI /s

So Ure saying that after triggering Sekhmet and returning to Eliza, the Cerebella was just standing in one place and block all the time, not attacking U?
Or is it just the issue about AI turtling?

@moisterrific Is this a consistent thing? There seems to be just a general bug with the AI that causes them to get locked in a block state sometimes, is this different?

@moisterrific Is this a consistent thing? There seems to be just a general bug with the AI that causes them to get locked in a block state sometimes, is this different?

Probably a bug with the AI, especially in higher difficulties where they block as soon as I go into Sekhmet mode and just stay that way even after I return to Eliza.

I never had them get locked in block when using Sekhmet, but it's like the AI knows that it's a bad idea to not block when you're using Sekhmet. What I do is start holding a charge attack since sometimes the AI sees it as an opening and goes for it, then since she doesn't flinch in this mode you can just keep hitting them with it. not the best way to use your limited time but it's a solution that works sometimes

Shouldn't you guys know the answer to this instead of asking us?

Shouldn't you guys know the answer to this instead of asking us?

If it's behavior that we are not seeing consistently on our end, we have to follow up for more information. I wish I knew all the answers to every bug in the game. That's why these forums exist.

In the future, posts like these will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you don't have anything useful to add to the bugs reported here, don't post.