• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Select Practice Character

Jezuz

Reaction score
It would benefit me greatly as a player to be able to select certain practice character instead of going in and out of practice mode in hopes of rerolling into the correct character. Some combos may or may not work on certain characters as launch distance and body size plays a huge role in combo viability. Making Block Busters recharge instantly would also be a great help. Also, I know you guys are currently focusing on a big project but if it's not too much to ask for, I would like practice mode to have an option to play against different difficulties of AI instead of a static beat up doll.

Last edited:
Aye, I do hope that Training Mode gets expanded in the future too. Being able to choose opponents, or set behaviour like have them set to always attack/block etc would be nice.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I agree, this would be very helpful, especially given the different weights and sizes of the different characters.

I've added it to our "new features" list for review at a later date.

Reactions: moisterrific
That would be hella cool. I always wonder why the practice bots have BBs for.

giving everyone absolute freedom to explore in training mode would be a nice feature for newer players to get a better grasp of the game, and for older players to discover things they didn’t know before

like:
  • allowing players to play whichever fighter we want even if haven’t unlocked that fighter yet
  • same thing as above except for moves and blockbusters
  • buttons to set the AI behavior to a state we want
  • choosing the enemies and stage we want
  • choosing the modifier we want
  • buttons to instantly reset cooldown for specials and fill blockbuster meter
  • being able to choose opponents

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski