• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Separate Music, SFX and Voice in Settings

ponkoku

Reaction score
It's already been talked to death for a reason - separate the Sound FX and Character Voicelines in the Settings! I'm tryna listen to Marie's voicelines but I can barely hear 'em over the sounds of my enemy getting clobbered.

Reactions: RizeSheela
It's already been talked to death for a reason - separate the Sound FX and Character Voicelines in the Settings! I'm tryna listen to Marie's voicelines but I can barely hear 'em over the sounds of my enemy getting clobbered.
Hello there friend I'm also with you in a vote of majority upon this. I also wish to ask our dear developers here if possible to put in some benefitial settings about voice options here.

the perfect example was of an issue upon that mostly annoying announcer voice that kept on popping out every time when a battle ends up either in a Victory or a Defeat!

I also enjoy and love the voice quotes of every character's end fight quotes as well and it's so fun 🥰

but listening to that announcer ("that's perfect", "can we get approvals from our contestants", "incredible " etc....) everytime when a fight ends up it's really quite annoying. 😓😥

Let us make up a vote thread upon this and call up to our to dear developers here for this issue to be fixed up soon if possible.

I'm Sheela Ann a devoted fan player. Nice to meet you.

Thank you for your time, hard work and support for our community ☺️😉🙏👍✌️

Last edited: