1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Crash Server connection issues

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by TonyPartridge30, Jan 18, 2018.

1. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

iPhine 6s
    iOS 11.2.2
    Game version 2.0.1

This morning, Game has problems logging in and loading fights. Inital attempt to launch game resulted in it saying that there was server trouble and to try again. After actually getting into the game, tried to go into Prize Fight, but while in the loading screen after selecting characters the game again said server trouble and kicked me to the title screen. Also loading times have been longer in general.

2. Peacockis2cool4u

Peacockis2cool4u Active Member

Had the same thing happen to me. I tired restarting the app but it still didn't work. I mainly use an iPad air 2, but at school I use an Android device. I'm not sure which type it is though... Regardless, I still have server issues on both devices.

3. Altarion

Altarion Member

Having issues on my Galaxy S8. I'm in Germany, using mobile data and wireless lan at home.

4. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Yeah I had a lot of "Connecting..." screens last night where the game was unplayable. Every time I tried to equip special moves the game got stuck on Connecting.
    Playing again this morning though the game was fine.

I'm in Japan though, so with the game using new servers I kind of expect there be some hiccups for me!