• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Server connection issues

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iPhine 6s
iOS 11.2.2
Game version 2.0.1

This morning, Game has problems logging in and loading fights. Inital attempt to launch game resulted in it saying that there was server trouble and to try again. After actually getting into the game, tried to go into Prize Fight, but while in the loading screen after selecting characters the game again said server trouble and kicked me to the title screen. Also loading times have been longer in general.

iPhine 6s
iOS 11.2.2
Game version 2.0.1

This morning, Game has problems logging in and loading fights. Inital attempt to launch game resulted in it saying that there was server trouble and to try again. After actually getting into the game, tried to go into Prize Fight, but while in the loading screen after selecting characters the game again said server trouble and kicked me to the title screen. Also loading times have been longer in general.
Had the same thing happen to me. I tired restarting the app but it still didn't work. I mainly use an iPad air 2, but at school I use an Android device. I'm not sure which type it is though... Regardless, I still have server issues on both devices.

Having issues on my Galaxy S8. I'm in Germany, using mobile data and wireless lan at home.

Yeah I had a lot of "Connecting..." screens last night where the game was unplayable. Every time I tried to equip special moves the game got stuck on Connecting.
Playing again this morning though the game was fine.

I'm in Japan though, so with the game using new servers I kind of expect there be some hiccups for me!