• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Server Troubles

Evilnut

Reaction score
As of 2020-01-21 11:00 am (GMT+8), I have trouble connecting to the servers.

Login takes much longer, it takes ages to load the Deployment screen, trying to view Rift battle history will lock the game into loading screen, and Daily Events are disabled (game says I need to finish story mode first, but I completed both Master Daily Events yesterday).

Hello? Is someone looking into this?

This is EXTREMELY annoying. 3 minutes doing nothing just to login. 3 minutes for each Rift Battles played. That's 18 minutes of doing nothing for each opponent.

Can I at least get a server address so I can try a trace route?

Will you provide your device info? Are you having any issues on your network with other games?

Will you provide your device info? Are you having any issues on your network with other games?

Device is Samsung Galaxy S10+, using my home WiFi. I'm in Hongkong, ISP is Netvigator, fiber-to-desk connection.

Last night (Jan 26, 8pm GMT+8) the connection speed was okay - login and rift battles take around 3 seconds.

Today (Jan 27, 11am GMT+8) the connection was bad again - login and rift battles take around 2 minutes.

Login and rift battles are the only problematic ones. The delay in login also fails to load story progress leading to event mode being disabled (until I enter and exit story mode). Chat is real time as far as I can observe. Prize fight is normal.

I also play Honkai Impact 3 and Genshin Impact. Ping in it is usually around 50 and no delays whatsoever.

Last edited:
Do you recall if the game slows down at the same time each day? Is it consistently poor at 11am GMT?

It comes and goes. Yesterday there were slow periods around 11am and after 8pm it was fine.

Today it's mostly fine (except opening Rift Battle History which took around 2 minutes around 11am).

I suspect the problem is somewhere in-between... is there a server name (used for login) that I can use to perform a trace?

Happening again. Extremely slow server response, login and rifts take 3 minutes to load. At 09:19am GMT+8.

Tried both 4G data and my home WiFi, same kind of slow response.

EIGHTNEEN minutes to do ONE rift battle.