• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SHINY CHARACTERS

Josh Lk

Reaction score
If you sacrifice a shiny character what really happens ?

If you sacrifice a Shiny fighter to another copy of the same variant, the "Shiny" attribute will transfer over. The fighter that received the sacrifice will have its level recalculated according to the halved XP-per-level requirements that all Shiny fighters have. Future skill tree and Marquee Ability upgrades will have their costs halved, but you will not be refunded for already-purchased upgrades. This works whether you are sacrificing the fighter as tier-upgrade material or just for XP and Prestige Ability ranks -- the Sacrifice button will change to include the text "TRANSFER SHINY" to let you know it'll work as desired.

If you sacrifice as Shiny fighter to any other variant (or a matching fighter that is already Shiny), the Shiny status vanishes into nothingness. You lose, you get nothing. Good day, sir.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Ok
But I can still get shiny characters later on right ?

Ok
But I can still get shiny characters later on right ?
You have the chance of getting a shiny from every relic that gives a fighter and even a gold gift containing Inner Pieces (although that one is hella rare to see)

Reactions: RizeSheela
likewise I got lots of Shiny Characters too, but they're from the Bronze Division and not Silver or Gold ranked fighters 😅😂🤣