• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Should I level all silvers to max level before evolving?

Beldr447

Reaction score
So I usualy level all bronzes I'm gonna use for evolution and I was asking myself if it is worth to do the same with silvers (currently working on getting gold squiglys for diamond)

If you have the time, by all means do it. I mean, it's free points for that fighter's skill tree. But it depends on how quick can you level up those Silvers.

When the new update launches, a bronze fighter at, say, level 23 will give more experience than a bronze at level 8. Exp will rise with level, so it's probably good to level some up

When the new update launches, a bronze fighter at, say, level 23 will give more experience than a bronze at level 8. Exp will rise with level, so it's probably good to level some up
If I'm understanding the notes for the next update, sacrificed cards only grant XP when Powering Up a card not Evolving, since Evolved cards start @ Level 1 at that new tier.

In the OP's case, they want to sacrifice Silver Squiglys for Gold Squiglys to sacrifice for a Diamond Squigly. It really depends on how badly the OP needs Squigly Skill Points. Personally, I'd level the Silvers to 15-20 first. I mean, I'm gonna be working PF/Dailys/Missions anyway, might as well squeeze some SP while I'm at it. Now, as for leveling the Golds before making a Diamond...maybe a few levels, but who wants to wait on making a Diamond?

ah, gotcha. I misread. But yeah, it's still worth it to get the skill points