• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Silver relic giving additional bronze?

°^°mui°^°

Reaction score
today I was opening some relics and I had a single silver relic when I opened it it gave me a freaky friday painwheel (silver) and a rusty painwheel (bronze)Screenshot_20210304-075513.png

Hiya! Can you tell me if you had just opened a relic prior to this silver relic? There is a common bug that involves opening any relic right after receiving any other reward that will cause the first reward to show in the latter reward's results screen.

Hiya! Can you tell me if you had just opened a relic prior to this silver relic? There is a common bug that involves opening any relic right after receiving any other reward that will cause the first reward to show in the latter reward's results screen.
Well I had just opened a 10+1 premiere relics bundle

I got 10 bronze and 1 silver so I got a silver relic from all the bronzes I opened it and that happened

Well I had just opened a 10+1 premiere relics bundle

I got 10 bronze and 1 silver so I got a silver relic from all the bronzes I opened it and that happened
Right, so, to explain, there is a very common visual bug that causes some of your previous rewards to show up in your next rewards result screen if done in a row and/or fast enough. It's been around for quite some time and gets reported often!

If your collection shows an extra painwheel than your 10+1 premiere pack and this silver relic combined, then you may have a different bug. Otherwise, it's a common display issue.

Nah I actually did receive the rusty

Attachments

• 20210304_200721.jpg
    20210304_200721.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 3
No I don't remember any pain wheels just some robo fortunes, squiglys, Eliza's, and a few more parasoul/filia/peacock

As far as we know this has only ever been a display issue. I'd be interested if you had attempted to use your Rustys to see if one of them doesn't work because it's not actually there.

Other than that it's something we're aware of and we'll resolve it in a future update.

Reactions: ImaiKari