• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Skullgirls App Icon

Osterus

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a fresher and nicer looking App Icon?

Initially, i must admit, i did not download this game because the app icon just looked (based on first impressions) like a sub-standard game...

If the app icon were updated I think more people would download this game.

Was thinking about something more COLOURFUL and FUN much like what the game is.

Yeah when I saw the Icon I thought it was one of those clone games from Japan (never plaued SG on my PS4 before so didn't know that Mira was the SG) maybe they should have Peacock on the cover holding a bomb she would give it a more cartoony 50's cartoons feel with her design and color!

Reactions: Osterus
Yeah when I saw the Icon I thought it was one of those clone games from Japan (never plaued SG on my PS4 before so didn't know that Mira was the SG) maybe they should have Peacock on the cover holding a bomb she would give it a more cartoony 50's cartoons feel with her design and color!

totally agree...

Or something funky ..

Just anyone except Big Band or Valentine would improve it by 100000%

totally agree...

Or something funky ..

Just anyone except Big Band or Valentine would improve it by 100000%
Yeah no Valentine or Cerebella...well maybe in February for Valentine's day and Painwheel for October with a red and blue Big Band for December ;)

Getting new icon is not that easy process I think. Beside doin' graphic which are easy, there are still few requirements that need to be met + everything depend on the publisher (LINE).

Someday the icon may change in order to have that green LINE logo and then some graphics may not appeal.

Right now, the app ICON looks like a HORROR game.

As opposed to a fighting game.

Really wish they would hire more people or have people with good "taste". A lot of younger people will never click and download this game based on this. Which I think hints to a lack of marketing department?

Yes yes I too agree. Hope I’m not late to this debate. At this moment in time we’ve had Ms. Fortune for awhile. I think a key reason was that she was the newest fighter and people like heads screaming to the right. It’s time for a new icon. We’ve already had Ms.Fortune, Valentine, and Marie I think. Who would be the best icon? I think it would be cool to have George the bomb as an app icon. Main character wise, I think it’s Doubles time to shine. What do you think the app icon should be the next time it’s changed? I think it would also be fun to see Molly, at least until the pandemics over or something.