• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SM and BB drop/Increase rates

Reaction score
Do the worse SM and BBs drop more often? I have noticed I get nothing but Taunts and outtakes from Gold Relics.

Another thing, is the game made so that the shittier stats have a higher chance at being upgraded when you level up moves? Every time I have a move with 2 good stats and 1 bad one, the bad one increases like 4 times for every increase in either of the other stats.

We have plans for an exciting new feature that will help users acquire the specific SM's and BB's they are looking for.

In the meantime, there shouldn't be any additional logic that will make it more likely for you to receive SM's and Upgrade Stats you don't want.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck!

Conclusion: God hates you, so don't rely on luck.

Haha thanks man!

We have plans for an exciting new feature that will help users acquire the specific SM's and BB's they are looking for.
Is this method going to requirer having moves as a currency? Would like to know if I should start hording 300 gold moves.
Sorry if this comes off as a rude thing to ask ^^;

Last edited:

In the meantime, there shouldn't be any additional logic that will make it more likely for you to receive SM's and Upgrade Stats you don't want.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck!

This would be the best thing ever introduced ever. :3