• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Someone please explain!

axe4.

Reaction score
I was in the monthly pf and while I was fighting all of my fighters just randomly died out of nowhere and I lost my streak

Fighter's don't randomly die in our game. Please explain in detail what happened.

Reactions: transalpina
Fighter's don't randomly die in our game. Please explain in detail what happened.

Ok so I was fighting as normal agianst freaky Friday persons assistant and wunderkind and while I was in the middle of fighting persona assistant with my umbrella I just died out of nowhere and I thought it was just part of her sa and I didint think much of it so I didint screen record and when my Eliza tagged In I was fighting and then she died out of nowhere too and when my black dahlia tagged in she just died as well:(

Last edited:
Again. Fighters don't 'randomly' die, unless we have some modifier I've never seen that says "you fighter randomly dies"

Do you recall exactly what happened at the point of your fighters defeat? For example, Wunderkind inflicts stacks of Power Surge which cause damage to you when you use a Blockbuster, additionally, her ability adds additional damage on top of that.

Do you recall using a Blockbuster and then instantly dying?

Again. Fighters don't 'randomly' die, unless we have some modifier I've never seen that says "you fighter randomly dies"

Do you recall exactly what happened at the point of your fighters defeat? For example, Wunderkind inflicts stacks of Power Surge which cause damage to you when you use a Blockbuster, additionally, her ability adds additional damage on top of that.

Do you recall using a Blockbuster and then instantly dying?
No my health was somewhere around 80 so I don’t think that it would defeat me and when I started to die randomly was when I was fighting agianst persona assistant

gotcha. Will you share your in-game Username and ID? I should be able to pull up a replay of the fight

You forgot the in game username
Oh I’m very sorry my username is fat4ssmonkey123 (I’m very sorry for the username the account was made a while ago and I don’t have any Theonite to change it😭)

Unfortunately, this Replay appears to have gotten deleted along with our 6.3 update. I'll see if my team can reproduce the fight though just to check if there's anything super broken with Persona

Reactions: axe4.