• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Something dark is coming...

It's Marie. The Skullgirl is coming.

Based on the evidence, it appears that they’re adding Double.

But I’m still hoping that they’ll add some sort of super hard Marie boss battle.

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/918612371152785409

We will face this threat head on. Egrets, follow my lead!

Like la̭͖͜mb̝͔̦̖s͉̠̰̮ ̤͜to ̺͙the ̷s͞l̫̯̱͖̣̣au̺̞̙̬̕ģ̮͓̲̹h̶̖̯̯ͅt͍̠̭͔̟̻̞er͈͙̜...

DL-RFPlXcAAEV_0.jpg

Adam confirmed as next character.

sounds very... Double-y.
Would also fit the Halloween theme :eek:

Or Halloween Palettes perhaps
It could be ms fortune because of the head and the rest you know what i mean

I do hope for double trouble, also I got a new phone valid for skullgirls mobile! Hurray! (I got it from appstore) also if double comes out, OH BOI I WOULD BE BEGGING FOR A GOLD DOUBLE IN THE RELICS.

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/918992927531175937

T̴̡̝͕̮͠ͅH͉̘̦̝̟͖̥͚̣E̶̴̟̪̘̘͕͖ ̵̭̜͘͠É͉͙͍͙̪̲̳̱͜N̡̛͓̲͉Ḑ̦̯͘͢ͅ ͏̴̪͉̱̹͕B̟͙̻͕E̢̞͙̣͍͎̬̭̳G̴̢͕͎̣̺̗͇͞I̷͔͈̭̕Ń̸̗͙͉̼̝̜̦ͅS̮̝̗͔̲͙͕

double_intro_win_by_lanimal-d5lmdt0.gif

(can't embed twitter videos so this is the next best thing... Happy Friday the 13th!)

https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/918992927531175937

T̴̡̝͕̮͠ͅH͉̘̦̝̟͖̥͚̣E̶̴̟̪̘̘͕͖ ̵̭̜͘͠É͉͙͍͙̪̲̳̱͜N̡̛͓̲͉Ḑ̦̯͘͢ͅ ͏̴̪͉̱̹͕B̟͙̻͕E̢̞͙̣͍͎̬̭̳G̴̢͕͎̣̺̗͇͞I̷͔͈̭̕Ń̸̗͙͉̼̝̜̦ͅS̮̝̗͔̲͙͕

double_intro_win_by_lanimal-d5lmdt0.gif

(can't embed twitter videos so this is the next best thing... Happy Friday the 13th!)

Oh my... that fits the halloween theme definitely! Looks like it's been confirmed by this Gif. Still happy we are finally getting a new character :3

Honestly I can’t wait to see how the team interprets Double, she feels like the character with the most potential to mess around with move wise!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Do we have to wait untill 31th for this? Oh the wait.

Someone on twitter mentioned how she was revealed on the 13th, and that with her name being Double that she will probably be available the 26th. Either that or Halloween.

Someone on twitter mentioned how she was revealed on the 13th, and that with her name being Double that she will probably be available the 26th. Either that or Halloween.

13 + 13 and it being out on the 26th Oct would be doubley-creepy :3

Do you know the Double Palette where it changes her color? I want that plalette to be a gold and called "Merciless Fright"

i am hoping for the patch notes soon :3 Really interested to see the new colour palettes of double!

Reactions: Luke and Ryouhi
If Merciless Fright doesn't fit, then Glowing Murderer

i am hoping for the patch notes soon :3 Really interested to see the new colour palettes of double!
From the Discord: "
we are focusing a lot of attention on the stability/performance issues from 1.5 - hopefully we'll have most of them resolved in 1.6
Planning to post 1.6 Update Notes on the forums next week"

Reactions: Tujae