• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Something i wanted to tell the developers and a question i wanted to ask

KingArbok

Reaction score
I can't be any more thankful i found the perfect fighting game for me, it is challenging,yet not too challenging, it gives me great satisfaction to pull off combos,the characters and world and etc give great charm and etc, and just everything about these games bring me joy, and i want to bless you all in the name of the lord, but i wanted to ask a question how much do you guys need in terms of donation and support for Skullgirls Mobile, i want to support this amazing game in whatever way i can

I can't agree more. As someone that just sucks at normal Fighting games (i just can't remember those dang combos man), this is a godsend.
It give me the ability to enjoy a franchise i've always admired from afar for it's beautiful handdrawn animation, but with Skullgirls mobile i'm actually able to go out and play it myself and actually be competent at it too.

Not to speak on behalf of the devs, but i don't think that's a question you'll get an answer to.
However, considering the game has been going strong for over a year now i'd wager they at least haven't starved yet haha.
Still, if you want to support the game, maybe see if you want to buy some theonite in the shop or wait for a special offer to appear that you'd like to buy. :)