• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Sorting

Vex

Reaction score
This is a fairly minor gripe but hopefully also easy to address:

The default sort order in the collection view of ascending fight score seems to me to be about the most useless one imaginable. And it's inconsistent with the descending FS default used in team selection.

But in any case it wouldn't matter so much if it wasn't so easily lost. Change filter and sort, look at character, back out, everything's back to dumb default -- this drives me crazy.

Overall it would be nice if the team selection, team collection, and move collection views had more consistent sort/filter defaults and options, and the collection view wasn't always resetting.

Also, why on earth is the Available checkbox off by default?

This is a fairly minor gripe but hopefully also easy to address:

The default sort order in the collection view of ascending fight score seems to me to be about the most useless one imaginable. And it's inconsistent with the descending FS default used in team selection.
Thanks for your feedback!
We'll switch this to descending fight score in a future update.

As for the rest... we're going to be adding improvements to the filter to make it faster and easier to use.
We will also experiment with players keeping their filter settings even after leaving the screen.

Reactions: Keebs and Vex