• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights "Spectators" or XP-sharing

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Especially since the introduction of Diamonds, i've found myself always having to backpack one or two fodder cards on each fight, because i need more gold fodder to for evolving.
The way it works currently ends up being quite frustrating at times however, since the fodder fighters aren't of any help in a fight. This often leads to situations where i slip up once and lose my carry (and the AI queues a BB3 right after that and kills my second carry as well...) at which point you can just sit there and watch the fodder getting killed as well cause you can't win anymore.

Now, after all this preamble my suggestion:

Let us bring one (maybe two?) fighters as "spectators".
They won't be used in the fight itself, instead gaining only the XP of the fight after.
Since this would make fights safer overall (and maybe make AI BB3s less impactful as well), maybe giving the full XP would be too much, so only giving 50-75%XP may be fair.

This would also leave the current "carry"-method viable still, since it would end up being quicker/more efficient.

Overall i think this would be a great addition, so that players don't have to choose between using a proper team of 3 proper fighters and grinding evolution fodder.

I wholeheartedly agree that there should be a much easier way to level up lower level fighters, especially Golds. The amount of times I lost because I was carrying a low level character on my team is AGGRAVATING.

Reactions: Ryouhi
On one hand personally it would be nice.

On the other hand in the current system you have a choice - you either play for points and assemble a team with max FS or you play for EXP and get a carry and a couple of tagalongs. I think if we could get both it would lead to further PF cutoff threshold inflation since the tagalong problem is mostly a problem for people who need lots of evolution fodder and thus already have enough strong fighters to compete in PFs. Consequently those people score lower than they could if they were playing "to win", and the threshold is (possibly) lower than it could have been.

What about something like Exp Share(Pokemon)?