• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Spring Cleaning (April Prize Fight)

BallotBoxer

Reaction score

sc-marie.jpg
🧹
APRIL PRIZE FIGHT - SPRING CLEANING 2022

SPRING CLEANING Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 10,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 15,000 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 22,500 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 34,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 50,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 76,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 114,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 171,000 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 256,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 384,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Water Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Water Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Water Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARYRELIC
  14. 150,000,000 = Sunshine Diamond Relic
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 1,132,500 Canopy Coins 3 Blossom Relics 1 Water Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

🌻 BLOSSOM RELIC

DIAMOND
Plot Twisted Squigly
Creature of Habit Double
Splitting Image Fukua

GOLD
Hack n' Splash Ms. Fortune
Buzzkill Painwheel
Persona Assistant Robo-Fortune

SILVER
No Egrets Parasoul
Kill Joy Valentine
Bad Ms. Frosty Filia
Bloody Valentine Eliza
Number One Beowulf
Galactic Glamour Annie
Gray Matter Cerebella
Robocopy Big Band
Pea Shooter Peacock

☀️ SUNSHINE DIAMOND RELIC

Plot Twisted Squigly
Creature of Habit Double
Splitting Image Fukua
Furry Fury Ms. Fortune
Freeze Frame Peacock

SPRING CLEANING FIGHT MODIFIERS

{ PLAYER & ENEMY }

APRIL SHOWERS
Every 5 seconds, both Fighters gain 1 random BUFF or DEBUFF for 20 seconds.

CLEAN SWEEP
All BUFFs and DEBUFFs are removed each time a BLOCKBUSTER is used.

The RNG makes it fun. I especially love the "unfair" combo of you getting all kinds of BB spoilers (DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS, WITHER, and SLOW) while the enemy gets INVINCIBLE. Makes an interesting challenge. And it is crazy how even fighters on the bench are getting buffs and debuffs too.

Fighters that thrive in this PF:
Stand Out Eliza - every buff has a half chance to feed Eliza 25% meter. It is like she has a conveyer belt at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Beast King Beowulf - either side getting unlucky debuffs fuels his strength (each debuff = 25% bonus damage)
Dream Band Big Band - he wants you to knock him over! Gives him IMMUNITY and resets the timers on all his buffs
Silent Kill Valentine - 25% chance to remove all self debuffs and enemy buffs on hit
Poltergust Squigly - like Stand Out Eliza, but has to wait for the buff to expire (20s) to get 25% meter gain
Jawbreaker Double - each buff is 20% bonus damage
Nunsense Double - get to elemental advantage for ultimate chaos. Gain 3 buffs when the enemy buffs, give 3 debuffs when you debuff
Plot Twisted Squigly - like Beast King Beowulf feeding off debuffs, Squigly gets 50% bonus damage for each debuff she has

Fighters that struggle in this PF:
Nearly everyone, lol
BB = wipeout makes it tough for Djinn Frizz Filia trying to gain permanent ENRAGE. The modifier will always act first before her SA. Fighters with comeback mechanics can be easily shrugged off with a BB. Shadow Puppet Fukua resurrects with 5 stacks of MIASMA? Just BB it away. Same for Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune's FINAL STAND and G.I. JAZZ Big Band's REGEN and ARMOR.

The RNG makes it fun. I especially love the "unfair" combo of you getting all kinds of BB spoilers (DISABLE BLOCKBUSTERS, WITHER, and SLOW) while the enemy gets INVINCIBLE. Makes an interesting challenge. And it is crazy how even fighters on the bench are getting buffs and debuffs too.

Fighters that thrive in this PF:
Stand Out Eliza - every buff has a half chance to feed Eliza 25% meter. It is like she has a conveyer belt at an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Beast King Beowulf - either side getting unlucky debuffs fuels his strength (each debuff = 25% bonus damage)
Dream Band Big Band - he wants you to knock him over! Gives him IMMUNITY and resets the timers on all his buffs
Silent Kill Valentine - 25% chance to remove all self debuffs and enemy buffs on hit
Poltergust Squigly - like Stand Out Eliza, but has to wait for the buff to expire (20s) to get 25% meter gain
Jawbreaker Double - each buff is 20% bonus damage
Nunsense Double - get to elemental advantage for ultimate chaos. Gain 3 buffs when the enemy buffs, give 3 debuffs when you debuff
Plot Twisted Squigly - like Beast King Beowulf feeding off debuffs, Squigly gets 50% bonus damage for each debuff she has

Fighters that struggle in this PF:
Nearly everyone, lol
BB = wipeout makes it tough for Djinn Frizz Filia trying to gain permanent ENRAGE. The modifier will always act first before her SA. Fighters with comeback mechanics can be easily shrugged off with a BB. Shadow Puppet Fukua resurrects with 5 stacks of MIASMA? Just BB it away. Same for Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune's FINAL STAND and G.I. JAZZ Big Band's REGEN and ARMOR.
Yea Nunsense and Poltergust will get scary but best defenders I guess will be Splitting Image, Evergreen Evil, Dream Band and best offense as you mentioned Beast King, Jawbreaker and Mean 1 is strong too.

Reactions: Erick Draves
And it is crazy how even fighters on the bench are getting buffs and debuffs too.
Yeah, Noticed that too, at first I thought that was just SA/MA triggering on tag-ins...Also crazy that benched fighters DON'T get their buff/debuffs cleared when BBs are used...SMH, use your last BB to clear modifiers, kill a fighter, only to have the next one show up with Auto-block, Invincible and Miasma?!?! FML!

Talking about questionable tastes again.
Logically speaking, Claw & Order can be pretty useful in this Prize Fight.
So I tried it out in attack. It wasn't even a failure.

Spring Cleaning conclusion
- #1 - 1,465,305,609
- #100 - 260,770,654
- 10% - 26,071,020
- 30% - 4,847,821
- 60% - 713,647
Source: PF/Rift Battle score reports

Decent turn out I suppose. Still don't see why 10% isn't closer to that guaranteed diamond. It is a guaranteed diamond, people! Although, it is funny how the last two month PFs my diamond is always the least-wanted pull (hello, another Furry Fury).

The constant stream of BUFFs and DEBUFFs (wish there was a better word) made this PF fun and easy to get 50 streaks. Lots of chaos and distorted/deactivated abilities made it easy to coast if you were lucky. And since they were 1 stack, most were not much to worry about (apart from INVINCIBLE, BLEEDs, and the blockbuster blockers).

Reactions: Holy Goose
Still don't see why 10% isn't closer to that guaranteed diamond.
All players participate in this kind of events, the ratio between beginners and experienced players is high. Most of the players are newbies and by the end of the event they are left at the bottom with 5mil while the rest of the players are actively playing. I think only 5% (or even less) of players get to 150mil threshold.

I think so.

🧹APRIL PRIZE FIGHT - SPRING CLEANING 2023

SPRING CLEANING Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 10,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 15,000 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 22,500 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 34,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 50,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 76,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 114,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 171,000 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 256,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 384,000 Canopy Coins 1 Blossom Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 100 Water Elemental Shards 100 Dark Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 150 Water Elemental Shards 150 Dark Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 250 Water Elemental Shards 250 Dark Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARY RELIC
  14. 150,000,000 = Sunshine Diamond Relic
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 1,132,500 Canopy Coins 3 Blossom Relics 0.5 Water Elemental Essence 0.5 Dark Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

🌻 BLOSSOM RELIC

DIAMOND
Plot Twisted Squigly
Stand Out Eliza
Jawbreaker Double

GOLD
Corrosive Agent Black Dahlia
Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune
Idol Threat Filia

SILVER
Wild Child Umbrella
Prism Plumage Peacock
Kill Joy Valentine
Shadow Ops Parasoul
Blood Drive Painwheel
Gray Matter Cerebella
Souls Sister Fukua
Wrestler X Beowulf
Vintage Virtuoso Big Band
Ninja Star Annie
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune

☀️ SUNSHINE DIAMOND RELIC

Plot Twisted Squigly
Stand Out Eliza
Jawbreaker Double
Dream Demon Fukua
Raining Champ Umbrella

SPRING CLEANING FIGHT MODIFIERS

{ PLAYER & ENEMY }

APRIL SHOWERS
Every 5 seconds, both Fighters gain 1 random BUFF or DEBUFF for 20 seconds.

CLEAN SWEEP
All BUFFs and DEBUFFs are removed each time a BLOCKBUSTER is used.

- - - - -

It's back! Some excitement after a month of stale repetition (the boring cycle of FINAL STAND and IMMUNITY in Craic Some Heads needs to be updated). It is BUFF/DEBUFF chaos, but easily manageable. Bleeding to death against an invincible opponent? Just use a blockbuster to wipe it all away. Does the enemy have a pesky survival signature ability (for instance, Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune or Plot Twisted Squigly)? Just blockbuster it away!

However, one should beware of permanent buffs. For example, you got the debuffers like Final Cut Filias, Raw Nerv Painwheel, and Dark Might Beowulf. Ragers like Djinn Frizz Filia and Eager Deceiver Umbrella. And stubborn defenders like Model Leader Annie and Splitting Image Fukua. They all laugh at your blockbuster attempts.

Opened all Blossom relics for Miku and got Silvers🥲.
PF is fun as always no worries about UHost or TC Vals, I can't even remember how many times I got hexed during fights.

我的《骷髅女孩》账号被永久封号了,请求官方解封

lol I lost my first +40 streak relying on Dark Might Beowulf's new powers. The 3 stacks of permanent POWER SURGE and permanent CURSE wasn't appearing. It turned out Beowulf had HEX (disabled Signature Abilities) while sitting on the bench. The way third characters tag in with a shelf of multiple buffs and debuffs, make me wonder if they are immune to the CLEAN SWEEP modifier while riding the bench. Shouldn't both mods apply? Either all or none?

我的《骷髅女孩》账号被永久封号了,请求官方解封
线程错误,但如果您对您的帐户被禁止有任何疑问,请联系客户服务 skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Wrong thread, but if you have questions about your account being banned please contact customer service skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Reactions: Erick Draves
lol I lost my first +40 streak relying on Dark Might Beowulf's new powers. The 3 stacks of permanent POWER SURGE and permanent CURSE wasn't appearing. It turned out Beowulf had HEX (disabled Signature Abilities) while sitting on the bench. The way third characters tag in with a shelf of multiple buffs and debuffs, make me wonder if they are immune to the CLEAN SWEEP modifier while riding the bench. Shouldn't both mods apply? Either all or none?
LOL. we both commented on this 'unbalanced' modifier last year.

• Haha
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Now it's near being finished, I enjoyed it it was fun grinding this PF coz literally it countered all buffs and defense like all the fighters have in-build Silent Kill in them.
I got Shuppet and Stand Out from legendary and monthly Dia relics.

Spring Cleaning 2023 results:
- #1 - 2,148,647,138
- #100 - 302,783,242
- 10% - 25,969,850
- 30% - 5,689,984
- 60% - 913,193

I was expecting a higher 10% as this event should be beginner-friendly. Just blockbuster your problems away!

I'm quite happy with my 2-in-5 chance from the Sunshine Diamond Relic and got a new fighter: Raining Champ Umbrella