• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Squiggly Daily

Is the Squiggly Doom Clock the worst fight in all of the Dailies?

• Yep.

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • I can't even look at Big Band and his Invincible Tuba Tuba

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Wait, I'm Cerebella, and I can't Throw anybody?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Brother Null

Reaction score
So, I have been playing for a while now. I am not brand new to Master level daily fights. I finish them all, save two.

One I acknowledge is on me. But the Squiggly daily fight is crazy hard; harder then every other daily fight at Master. It feels grossly unbalanced in comparison to the others.

So I have a Bio-Exorcist over lv 30, and her fighter score is almost 7,000. She is big enough to do the needful during the treasure fights.

Except I always fall for the doom clock. Two burly opponents, no tag-out to stop the timer; no dodge, no avoid, no reset. I die to doom. Not to the fighters, because I know how to block and retreat and counter-punch. I know my timing. I die to doom, because 30 seconds is too short a time for those two Treasure fights.

I can get to the Treasure fights, but I can never get past the Treasure fights. Oh, and the only way to the final battle is THROUGH THE TREASURE FIGHTS. Only Squiggly has this issue. Only Squiggly has a 30-second and lose counter on the tough battle that is 100% required in order to get to the final battle.

It's an ugly, unbalanced fight. It is not fun. You should find some method to help balance this fight to be of similar difficulty as the others. You could allow my lowly lv 30 Bio-Exorcist (I know, she's so weak!) (That was sarcasm. She's buff as all get out) a path to the final battle that doesn't go through Mission Impossible Treasure Fight.

There are many possible solutions. I just know: right now, I hate that daily. I am not alone. Please consider a tweak or update to that fight.

Reactions: fanghoul
I admit it can be pretty frustrating, especially when the AI just stalls you out. And tagging out doesn't help either way because the doom is permanent.

But the player has options against the Doom. The most effective is getting immunity before getting the opponent below half health. Squigly, Peacock and Parasoul all have a taunt that gives them that buff.

Last Stand can also be an option, but barely any fighter can get that reliably and they're left at 1 hp so 1 hit after the buff runs out you're dead.

Reactions: Yomady and fanghoul
I'd agree that Squiggly in general has the hardest Master Mode daily event. 30 second Doom + opponents that revive is a real pain to work around.

As Takio said, Immunity is your best bet here, and it's Squiggly's taunt, so it's not hard to access.

Letting them pummel you a bit until your blockbusters fill up, so that you can take them down quickly one after the other, might also help.

I think I mostly got through those fights using Poltergust, since she does better burst damage with her double damage blockbusters.

UPDATE: Snake Charmer does make the Treasure nodes somewhat better.

I maintain my original point, however. A player gets one Squiggly, the AI gets two slabs of steak. If you are not on point with your Snake Charmer, it's all moot anyway. It took me eight tries to get the timing right.

I then took out the final battle on my first try. So it's not every fight. Treasure nodes are still too difficult, even if Snake Charmer makes them technically possible.

Reactions: fanghoul
PSA: Resist auto-correct! Squigly. Just like there is only one Leviathan sticking out of her head, there is one "g."

My level 39 Poltergust Squigly struggles with Doom too. Every match is a block into throw to get enough space to find time for the long cast of Snake Charmer (the 2.6 update will make the buff happen sooner!). Once protected, it is like "finally, I can now have fun."

If there must be Doom, I'd prefer the panicked looming threat seen in the Dark Elemental Prize Fight (after opponent's haste expires, your Doom countdown won't reset until you hit them).

Reactions: Yomady and fanghoul
I found this daily to be annoying before getting a Squigly beyond 5000 FS. But now, I consistently beat it every week. It's annoying but not impossible. Annoying because I like to fight with one char who is even to the opponents and one who is weak and needs leveling. But by doing this, I essentially cripple myself if something happens to that stronger fighter.
If I go into a Squigly daily fight with a similar total FS to the enemy team, I'll do fine. It's when I want to XP farm that it becomes annoying, but mostly on the enemy teams of 3.

I do appreciate the idea of mechanics to change how you approach a fight. The idea of not trying to deal too much damage before your ready and trying to KO opponents in strategic areas of the stage is a good one. Immunity and tag out moves become very valuable. Revives, too. The execution may feel annoying sometimes but I think it fits the bill for Master difficulty.

Its hard to pass the treasure nodes, but with a fs 4000 squigly and 2 snake charmer i finally made it. I guess it will become more easy from here. I find weird the fact that you can finish the stage without beating the treasure nodes. I always think of the event stage as a way to gain some moves and points for the fighter of the event, and the treasure nodes where and extra IF you have the fighter. But for this you MUST have a strong Squigly in order to make stronger your Squigly. So is kinda loop.

PS: I prefer the squigly event, and i find the Big Band ubber annoying, like, not fun at all.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I think a simple change that would make this event a little less rough on people would be to move the lower treasure node so it swaps places with the regular node at the top of the screen (I really need to draw a chart here)

It the two treasure nodes as the upper part of the tail, and the two regular nodes as the lower one, you'd have the same shape, but have the ability to get to the last node without having to beat an extremely difficult treasure node.

the first time i see it i though that you first go to the final node and then to the treasure nodes. The other thing is that you must go trough all the nodes to reach the final node. But the others stages you mostly most make 50% of the nodes to reach the final one.

Needed around 3.5k attack on a bronze to gold to be able to win, but it wasn't the worst.

Big Band on Master mode is definitely the hardest, but checking the recent, Ms Fortune one is coming inline with these difficult ones?.

I'm stuck on her Expert daily. One node before "boss" is very freakin' hard cuz of Final Stand + Heavy Regen.

Tip: Heavy Damage using Squigly.
First equip AND use these in ORDER:

Drag n Drop
Inferno Of Leviathan (wait a bit)
then Battle Opera

then equip Silver Chord and use necessarily

Hope this helps...

Suggestion: can we have a system for exchanging keys... because i evolve bronzes to silvers and i need more bronze keys... I already have buttloads of unused silver and gold key... Hear me Lab Zero...ples

Reactions: TasiaChaan
Tip: Heavy Damage using Squigly.
First equip AND use these in ORDER:

Drag n Drop
Inferno Of Leviathan (wait a bit)
then Battle Opera

then equip Silver Chord and use necessarily

Hope this helps...
I'm talking about Ms. Fortune's Daily right? And which Squigly variant that fit?