• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Squigly BB Wither Effects

SyncHeart

Reaction score
Having Wither as a possible effect for Squigly to inflict onto opponents seems fairly counter intuitive when there is a Squigly Variant where you want the Enemy to have a full BB charged. I think it would make much more sense for the effect to be changed to something else rather than Wither.

Reactions: fanghoul
Having Wither as a possible effect for Squigly to inflict onto opponents seems fairly counter intuitive when there is a Squigly Variant where you want the Enemy to have a full BB charged. I think it would make much more sense for the effect to be changed to something else rather than Wither.
Or maybe they want you to play with moves other than those. Its just a shame that theyre both great blockbusters.

Would be nice if battle opera gave hex instead of wither.
Like polterghust loses alot of damage because of the wither

Would be nice if battle opera gave hex instead of wither.
Like polterghust loses alot of damage because of the wither
Its a shame but I think its necessary to have a variant that encourages you to use moves that aren't as optimal. Her extra damage from her SA should allow you to trade some versatility for damage.

What if wither worked differently?

For example if it worked more like doom, in that it gives you a countdown and instead of having a constant drain on the enemy BBs it instead removes X% Meter after said cooldown runs out.

So ideally the Meter drain would set in after you finished your combo, so the enemy is left without meter instead of you keep adding meter during current wither's drain.

Reactions: Cartouche‼
I have an better idea now.
The SA should be changed to "inflicts 100% damage when enemy blockbusters full or suffers from wither"

Wither is supposed to deny blockbuster spamming (Ehm beat box ehm) so its best to keep it that way

I think it’s a perfect imperfection as it is.

Reactions: Fel
I mean if you really want those BB with wither effects, then use them at the end of a long combo chain then! You gotta learn when to use it! Also remember that it's Squigly's character paradigm works, to maximize your few openings efficiently!

I personally use Battle Opera BB after a long combo that uses Dragon'n'Drop (since you can combo from that BB). It helps reassure me that my opponent can't punish me with a BB3 but I still get that extra damage from using dragon'n'drop early in the combo. Sure it may disadvantageous to my damage afterwords if I use it, but it's the price you gotta pay for safety besides, the SA only affects your blockbuster damage, you can just rebuild your meter and execute the combo again so the opponent can never have their BB3 ready.

On the other hand, You can dangle danger and let them keep the full meter for extra damage with other BB's like Daisy Pusher or BB3 Rage of Leviathan. Can't have everything y'know, weigh your options and customize to what fits your style of play!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartouche‼