• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Squigly Bug

Gino

Reaction score
Hello I have a problem with a Squigly Dead of winter in prize fight. When the battle start y use Napalm Shot whit a Primed Parasoul, Squigly recibed the attack and after that she dissapear of the battle, the game become very very slow (50% of the regular speed) . In the the screen only stay my character. I tried changing charaters, but nothing happen. I lose my 22 reach for that.

This is a known issue and what seems to happen is that Squigly (it can be any Squigly; it does not have to be Dead of Winter) shrinks to an incredibly small size and becomes impossible to hit. The developers are already working on a fix, but in the meantime I have heard that the way out of the bug is to try throwing the opponent Squigly, preferably using a 'command grab' (a throw that is a special move or blockbuster and therefore cannot be broken out of). Hopefully this will stop you from losing any streaks in the future.