• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Squigly - Lydia Variant

SvenZ

Reaction score
This thread will be formatted and merged into the Variants thread on the Weekend. Creating the placeholder so I don't forget.

This Variant is based on Lydia from Beetlejuice. The palette already exists in 2nd Encore.
1720802583294.png

Call the Juice

Signature Ability 1
Adds 1 additional Dragon Charge. Special Moves have a 20/35/50% chance to not consume a Dragon Charge.

Signature Ability 2
Using a BLOCKBUSTER applies WITHER, CURSE and HEX for 4/6/8 seconds. The number of applied debuffs is based on remaining DRAGON CHARGES when using the BLOCKBUSTER.

3 Charges - Hex, Curse, Wither
2 Charges - Curse, Wither
1 Charge - Wither
0 Charges - No debuffs are applied

Last edited:
Reactions: MLG_ALEX_420
This thread will be formatted and merged into the Variants thread on the Weekend. Creating the placeholder so I don't forget.

This Variant is based on Lydia from Beetlejuice. The palette already exists in 2nd Encore.
View attachment 23776

Call the Juice

Signature Ability 1
Adds 1 additional Dragon Charge. Special Moves have a 20/30/40% chance to not consume a Dragon Charge.

Signature Ability 2
Using a BLOCKBUSTER applies WITHER, CURSE and HEX for 4/6/8 seconds. The number of applied debuffs is based on remaining DRAGON CHARGES when using the BLOCKBUSTER.

3 Charges - Hex, Curse, Wither
2 Charges - Curse, Wither
1 Charge - Wither
0 Charges - No debuffs are applied
You can post these on the General Discussion> SGM Custom Fighters. Otherwise pretty cool!

You can post these on the General Discussion> SGM Custom Fighters. Otherwise pretty cool!
Thanks, I know about the thread. I posted this as a placeholder. It'll be merged into that thread later in the weekend