• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stage <3

VicKing

Reaction score
I want to congratulate the team of Devs for bringing this update full of content and modifications there was an improvement in the random question of the stages but i still wonder why there is no stage of the Cerebellum the Circle of Cartes? And such a beautiful stage could bring you to the online dispute.

And so lets go team lets make this game as competitive as possible from the play store.

Apart from one, all of the stages so far have been ported from the original PC/console game Skullgirls 2nd Encore. I’ve never heard of the stage you describe before. Is it a new concept you’ve thought of, or have I just missed it? Regardless, yes, this update was great overall!

Reactions: VicKing
Apart from one, all of the stages so far have been ported from the original PC/console game Skullgirls 2nd Encore. I’ve never heard of the stage you describe before. Is it a new concept you’ve thought of, or have I just missed it? Regardless, yes, this update was great overall!

No this stage of Cerebela

Cirque des Cartes (wiki link), the circus Cerebella performs for.
would be cool if they made a stage of it with Feng and other performers idling in it!

Reactions: Yosh and VicKing