• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stage with brains in it and creepy music,,

Ttime

Reaction score
So as the title says,there’s this stage with brains in it and creepy music.despite what I just said about it I really like the stage and want to know the name since I first saw it a few minutes ago in the pfs (prize fights).sadly I don’t have any screenshots of it but I do know that I was playIng with Beowulf,Painwheel and Peacock

(20 something minutes later,It turns out I gotnthe same stage again!!yippeee!!!and this time I took screenshots of it so you could see the background)

also sorry for the weird look..I had to resize the images becuz they were too big (i have an old iPad with a big screen)
2F8F0CDA-DE81-4DE3-A219-09D77A1890F6.pngB947C474-AD14-4DB1-834E-959F53C05E4E.png

Last edited:
That stage is Gehenna.

stage_gehenna.jpg

A strange realm of fleshy floors and ancient ruins, Gehenna is located beneath the Grand Cathedral. Literally Double's domain as it is believed that all the organic parts (eyes, teeth, veins, and brains) are part of the shapeshifting monster.

Features:
- Eyes that track the action of the fight
- Creepy music and whispering
- A lake of blood
- The perfect hiding spot for kidnapped victims (see 2nd Encore story modes)