• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Starter info [spoilers if you want to go in blind]

greerbiggie

Reaction score
For those of you just starting, or waiting. I'd like to give an idea of what the gameplay is like.

For starters this is not a port (I very much expected a port that would be compatible with my controller), it is a very different game. It combines the mobile formula with the fighting game formula (as for the controls, it is controlled by tapping and swiping, making it very easy to control).

As of now, it only has some of the many characters in skullgirls. The list of implemented playable characters are:
Filia,
Peacock,
BigBand,
Parasoul,
Painwheel,
Valentine,
Cerebella.

There is implemented a story mode too, it goes by chapters with multiple difficulties. In each chapter there is a series of levels that get harder as you progress.

There is a currency system, with regular currency and premium currency. But you can play the game through without spending anything.
You can use the free coins to upgrade your character and abilities, whilst the (mostly) premium gems can be used to energize your characters (it uses energy to fight) and to buy new relics.
Relics can contain characters, special moves, and blockbusters that you can equip to your characters.

Finally there is daily events and relics. The daily events change between characters every day, letting you earn more skill points and moves for that specific character. While the relics are premium and contain only that character in different skins &a levels (bronze, silver, and gold. Gold being the strongest, bronze the weakest).

I hope this helped paint an idea of the game, and answer any questions you may have going in. If I forgot anything, don't hesitate to tell me.