• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Store problems

caesarkio

Reaction score
My in-game store hasn't opened in a while so I'm having trouble picking up daily gifts and buying deals
my cell is a moto G7 play
Android 10
Name:caiossaurinho
User id:2d2c-1taj4

Are you getting any error popups? If you leave your device on the loading screen for the store, it should eventually load any Free offers, though it might take a long time. Please give that a try and if it doesn't open after 5 minutes let me know, it will either give you an error number or will load as expected.

Are you getting any error popups? If you leave your device on the loading screen for the store, it should eventually load any Free offers, though it might take a long time. Please give that a try and if it doesn't open after 5 minutes let me know, it will either give you an error number or will load as expected
It stayed more than 10 minutes on that screen and nothing happened Screenshot_20230526-181413.png

If it keeps occurring my only suggestion is to try to narrow down what could be happening. First try reinstalling if you haven't already. Next you could try on a different network from your usual one and see if that makes a difference. Additionally, you could login to your account on a different device and see if it connects, that way you'd know there may be something on your device that's interrupting the connection.

Ultimately though, issues like this can be caused by any number of things and usually resolve themselves. It's something we'll keep an eye on though, I myself have had this happen to me before, it's just unpredictable.