• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Stupid Lucky Pull

Gibraltor

Reaction score
So not going to lie, was playing this game a few months ago or so, spent $70 was very disappointed to only have 2 gold cards (Raw Nerv and the Bloodbath) and a ton of bronze. Decided to start the game up again last Friday, managed to pull Untouchable Peacock and Ultra Violent Peacock by like Monday? Been playing super heavily, because I want that gold Valentine right? Well today the windows broke open because this morning I got a G.I. Jazz from a random 5 boxes that I earned in gameplay and THEN the luckiest thing EVER happened, I earned 5 more boxes from gameplay and got this in them
sxfbcm.jpg
. Needless to say my jaw dropped! Playing a little bit more today and I get a Silver/Gold box unlocked to pull a Surgeon General! I am so excited! And I have 3 million towards the gold Valentine, which I should get her from what I understand of previous matches.

So to all you non-believers out there! Just keep your chin high and keep playing!

P.S. I have 1,275 Theonites saved that I plan on unleashing on 10 Double Packs this Friday!

....and of course, beowulf is in the middle, looking important.... that showoff.

seriously, though, that's awesome! (and I'm jealous about GI jazz, and SUPER jealous about surgeon general! I'm working on my valentines and can't seem to get a gold to save my life!)

Reactions: Gibraltor
....and of course, beowulf is in the middle, looking important.... that showoff.

seriously, though, that's awesome! (and I'm jealous about GI jazz, and SUPER jealous about surgeon general! I'm working on my valentines and can't seem to get a gold to save my life!)

Thanks! Is GI Jazz that great? He's like number 6 on Moist's tier list lol. Man, I couldn't even get a SILVER Valentine to save MY life. So ya, I was definitely stellar about the pull! Are you going to get the Valentine from the Prize Fight tonight?

And open question, I do not have a gold Filia or Parasoul, and both seem rather rad to me, should I do one of their packs? Or just do Double's?

Haha and ya, silly Bronze Beowulf!

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Thanks! Is GI Jazz that great? He's like number 6 on Moist's tier list lol. Man, I couldn't even get a SILVER Valentine to save MY life. So ya, I was definitely stellar about the pull! Are you going to get the Valentine from the Prize Fight tonight?

And open question, I do not have a gold Filia or Parasoul, and both seem rather rad to me, should I do one of their packs? Or just do Double's?

Haha and ya, silly Bronze Beowulf!
I think GI jazz LOOKS cool. His ability of having a reserve may or may not be worth it... maybe not as good as other big bands. almost certainly not as good as resonant evil, but he looks cool enough to make me want him.

As far as parasoul? Not sure, I'm still learning her. her rythm is weird, and I have a hard time keeping pace to attack and retreat before the enemy reacts... Also, can't get her gold either :'(

As far as filia... Well, that's a loaded question. Filia is my main fighter, and I have each of her types. I find her to be very worth it (mostly because she's so FAST!), especially parasite weave and bad ms frosty (gold and silver, respectively).
Important to note that a lot of their best abilities use multiple smaller hits, and bleed effects are common.

I'd highly suggest starting with bronzes before using valuable keys for higher fighters. if you like bad hair day filia, and weave in and out of attacks a lot? the character packs can be VERY worth it... but you've seen the tier lists, so you know that mastering big band and cerebella is the most effective way to win (if not always the most fun)

I think GI jazz LOOKS cool. His ability of having a reserve may or may not be worth it... maybe not as good as other big bands. almost certainly not as good as resonant evil, but he looks cool enough to make me want him.

As far as parasoul? Not sure, I'm still learning her. her rythm is weird, and I have a hard time keeping pace to attack and retreat before the enemy reacts... Also, can't get her gold either :'(

As far as filia... Well, that's a loaded question. Filia is my main fighter, and I have each of her types. I find her to be very worth it (mostly because she's so FAST!), especially parasite weave and bad ms frosty (gold and silver, respectively).
Important to note that a lot of their best abilities use multiple smaller hits, and bleed effects are common.

I'd highly suggest starting with bronzes before using valuable keys for higher fighters. if you like bad hair day filia, and weave in and out of attacks a lot? the character packs can be VERY worth it... but you've seen the tier lists, so you know that mastering big band and cerebella is the most effective way to win (if not always the most fun)

Ya, her rhythm is rather interesting, probably why I have a 50/50 chance of being pwned by her lol.

I have noticed that Filia is very tricksy, keep finding myself hurting as I hit her lol.

Wise choice, but I have zero reason to use bronze at this stage in the game lol. I am at 3mil on gold league, and I'll see where silver league gets me tonight. I try to only use gold keys on Tier 1 golds at this point. I've beaten the main story on easy, first three chapters on medium, first two on hard. I have beaten all easy origin stories except Big Band, I just don't like his aesthetics lol.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Holy schmoly congrats Gib! So lucky to draw Eliza and not one but 2 Cerebellas, easily one of the best character in the game! Eliza can also beat a TONNE of champions if you know how to use her sekhmet to cheese enemies!

With that many golds you should be able to get 4m+ each PF event and hopefully get 1 of each gold character! Gratz again :3 And pls post your Double pulls also!

Ya, her rhythm is rather interesting, probably why I have a 50/50 chance of being pwned by her lol.

I have noticed that Filia is very tricksy, keep finding myself hurting as I hit her lol.

Wise choice, but I have zero reason to use bronze at this stage in the game lol. I am at 3mil on gold league, and I'll see where silver league gets me tonight. I try to only use gold keys on Tier 1 golds at this point. I've beaten the main story on easy, first three chapters on medium, first two on hard. I have beaten all easy origin stories except Big Band, I just don't like his aesthetics lol.

I'm focused more on the story modes. I've almost beaten all the expert courses in the main story (only going all in left), and I JUST beat the advanced for origin stories (valentine's is tough when you don't have high level valentines!)

So having played a fair amount of each character, I've gravitated to faster ones (though I've learned big band through resonant evil.) like filia. I'm not very good at cerebella, for example... far too slow to hit and run!

As far as parasoul... yeah. Sometimes I can defeat her easily, other times she has me all off balance, and I lose horribly. I need to work with her and valentine more... and cerebella, too.

The only 3 reasons I have for keeping bronzes are to evolve into silvers, for getting more points through levelling for my golds, or for those random "bronze only" fights. Still, I do sometimes play bronzes just to practice.

Aw man, didn't think about screenshotting Double Pulls, got Rainbow Blight (finally unlocked 2nd SA, she's, great!) the fire gold one, 3 doublicious, 1 blue silver, and ya, rest bronze lol.

damn, thats pretty good.
As for me, my luckiest pull is getting a Last Hope Val at my second try (Didnt have enough for the giant pull)

I've been evolving my Valentine to compensate my lack of luck. Great pull. I hope your luck sticks to strangers.
Hopefully it does! Just did another 4-5 pull last night from story chests, got a Windswept Filia. So anyone keeping track. That's 2 to 13 golds in like 2 weeks lol. Yet to win any, apparently 3.2 mil is not enough anymore...