• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Stutter/frame-rate issue in Slots 'o' Fun Prize Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney

Reaction score
Device: POCO F2 Pro, Android, MIUI 13.0.4.

Issue: Sometimes during the Slots 'o' Fun Prize Fight matches, the frame-rate will drop considerably and there is a very noticeable stutter which has a large impact on gameplay (it has definitely cost me a couple of fights). Once the frame-rate starts dropping, it will continue to be that way for future matches in that Prize Fight and the only way to alleviate the problem is to reset the app. I haven't come across these problems in any other Prize Fight or before this update and my game usually runs at a fluent 60 fps without a hitch.

Cause: I haven't noticed a reason for it happening and for me it appears 'at random'; sometimes it will occur after a couple of matches, sometimes I can play for half an hour and still be fine.

Other: Several people in the in-game chat have mentioned coming across the same problem and it seems to be a common-enough issue.

Reactions: Rovsen
This issue is most likely caused by Stand Out's SA2, which for some reason corrupts game, causing massive lag. If you are using Stand Out, you should refrain from doing so for the time being until the problem is resolved and patched. I fought Stand Out several times in SoF PF, and experienced this issue only once.

Her SA2:
Each BUFF gained by the opponent has a 25/35/50% chance to be removed, giving Eliza 25% BLOCKBUSTER METER.

This issue with Stand out has since been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.