• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Suggestion for shard exchange store

Aoskull

Reaction score
The Shard Exchange Store is great function to get guaranteed fighters you want, but the current store lineup is too limited and very disappointing.
So, here’s my suggestion of shard store improvements!

- I think it would be a good idea to add a “Daily lineupsection to the store. This would make it even easier to get the fighter you want! I'll explain the lineup contents later.

- In daily lineup, 5 golds and 2 diamonds are displayed. The displayed fighters are randomly selected from all fighters currently available in normal relics. This means that the exclusive fighters will not be displayed until it is added to the normal relics!
Fighters in daily lineup can be bought by 4000 shards. Found it cheap? Yes, that's right! This is intended to make exclusive fighters even more valuable.

- As usual, exclusive fighters are still available for 1 month in new “Featured” section and can be bought by 5000 shards. It's expensive than daily, but considering the timing of additions to normal relics and the size of the daily lineup pool, it may be a good deal!