• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Suggestion - Survival Fights

Shambles88

Reaction score
SO! after a while in the forum i read a lot of feedback on GI Jazz and his tagout, the lack of utility in most Vals, and the Meow and Furever Final Stand.

I was thinking of how to use all potential on this fighters and the new rift battles. Maybe we can add a node where the fighters we put in have to attack and kill all fighters before times up. In a mode like survival or something similar the attacking player could choose a gi jazz and a last hope val to resist until the clock ends. On the other hand we could add more aggressive modifiers (kinda like acc exp).

In this mode some fighters could be incredible useful for his defensive stats and SA and defensive style. Imagine combining a Val with the Squigly and Painwheel! They could keep bringing each other back to life until you win!

SO! after a while in the forum i read a lot of feedback on GI Jazz and his tagout, the lack of utility in most Vals, and the Meow and Furever Final Stand.

I was thinking of how to use all potential on this fighters and the new rift battles. Maybe we can add a node where the fighters we put in have to attack and kill all fighters before times up. In a mode like survival or something similar the attacking player could choose a gi jazz and a last hope val to resist until the clock ends. On the other hand we could add more aggressive modifiers (kinda like acc exp).

In this mode some fighters could be incredible useful for his defensive stats and SA and defensive style. Imagine combining a Val with the Squigly and Painwheel! They could keep bringing each other back to life until you win!
This is a good idea but I’d rather have something like you can pick three fighters and have to face off against twenty opponents. So kind of like rift battles, except there’s no time limit (for the battles, I’m sure if it was a game mode there would be an overall timer before the event fight ended of course). Regardless it’s something nice to think about.

Shambles, you had me on your idea. But twenty fighters? That makes my hubris and I so giddy that I can't put it into words. Ngl, seems unlikely that they'd put that into the game even relatively soon, but oh man, if they did....

Anyways, the original idea is great too! It'd be really nice to a) get active use out of defensive characters and b) have three less defenders to worry about building. Oh, and c), that just seems like a fun addition to change up the gameplay. Really hope the devs look into this!

Just so you know, I’d still like an idea like this.