• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Suggestion to improve the Sundae School Double variant:

DratRild

Reaction score
Suggestion to improve the Sundae School Double variant:
First suggestion:
Characteristic ability 1:
When a teammate inflicts or suffers a DEBUFF (excluding STUN), reduce or increase its duration by 2/3/5 second (s).
Distinctive ability 2: When you critically hit your opponent, you replace 1/2/3 BUFFS with a random DEBUFF.
Second suggestion:
Signature Ability 1:
When a teammate inflicts or suffers a DEBUFF (excluding STUN), reduce or increase its duration by 2/3/5 second (s).
Distinctive ability 2: When you critically strike your opponent you deal 1/2/3 a random DEBUFF.

i like this palette a lot and would like her to have more going for her SA❣

your first idea could work, though i'd have it be a % chance on crit hit to convert buff(s) into debuff(s) since double's chaos marquee ability pretty much takes care of applying debuffs. your second idea is basically double's chaos MA, minus the elemental advantage requirement.

my own ideas to update her:
SA1: consolidate the existing SA1 & SA2 into one slot, no changes necessary.

SA2:
based on her variant name, "sundae school":
for every 8 debuffs applied to either fighter, gain blessing for 20 seconds.​
based on her flavor text, "Are you eating it... or is it eating you?":
i. for every 10 combo hits suffered, gain miasma for 5 seconds.​
ii. when near an opponent for 3 seconds, the opponent suffers heal block and double gains heavy regen. de/buffs are removed when far from the opponent.​
iii. after 8 combo hits, gain heavy regen for 10 seconds. after suffering 8 combo hits, opponent is inflicted with heal block for 10 seconds.​
based on her SA name, "melting point":
i. every time the opponent suffers through 25 consecutive seconds of debuffs, 50% chance for a random debuff to become permanent, also double gains permanent enrage.​
ii. gain a permanent 5% damage increase for every 5 seconds the opponent suffers through debuffs.​

Reactions: rexturtle1120