• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Suggestions about SGM in general

Eric Kim

Reaction score
Hey! I'm one of the players of SGM, and I am currently loving this game. My IGN name is DRAGON, however, it is in a special font. My discord user is #7587. I'm sure lots of others love this game as well, and I feel that we can attract more by improving certain things. Those certain things include PVP connection improvements, more intricate dailies, and a guaranteed diamond key upon completing Accursed Experiments. I will list some minor suggestions that are not worth a paragraph in bullets at the end of the writing.

The competitive PVP system is a balanced and fair fight for all players of SGM. There is one major issue though, with that being the consistent connection issues and high pings (ms) every time someone enters a match. Some specific issues are slowed actions and very low frame rates. If these were to be refined, the PVP system would be 99.9% complete. There is just one tiny thing though, that bothers me and maybe some others as well. That is the fact that you don't receive a win when the opponent purposely leaves the match. Many of my opponents leave right before their last character gets defeated, which forces me to repeat until I get a full win. If my opponent leaves the match on purpose, I feel like I should receive the win. Now, this isn't essential, but I feel like it'd make the game twice as better if we were to get a ranked PVP system in the near future after the issues are resolved.

I am sure lots of people would agree with me on this. The dailies are too much of a chore. I understand that the nodes were arranged so that it would resemble the associated character, however, nobody really pays attention to that. 14 nodes per daily take up too much time, and it sometimes makes me feel like I've gone on an hour-long grind when in reality, it was only a daily. I recommend either one of the two following: reduce the number of nodes or double the rewards upon completion. This would save a lot more time and energy for us, especially when there's a big event such as Season's Beatings going on.

Accursed Experiments is great because upon completion you are guaranteed 150000 canopy coins, all kinds of character SP, and all the keys... except a diamond key. I feel that it is very odd to receive every key except diamond upon chapter completion (not 100% completion), and I honestly can't find a reason why it should be excluded. It is the most wanted key for probably all of the players, and I feel like it is a big letdown if it is the only key that is not being rewarded. I understand that we receive a key once every month through the daily log-ins, however, that would mean that it would take ten months to maximize a diamond character's skill tree. I would recommend either adding a guaranteed diamond key reward along with the chapter completion rewards since that would be the most consistent.

If you took your time to read this, I thank you so much, and if you'd like, please let me know anything about my suggestions through discord.

Minor suggestions:

*Reduced prices for contents in CoC (especially in the trinkets section)
*Reduced time required to completecharacter relic deployment
*Higher level cap
*Origin stories for all characters + master story
*Training mode opponent character,character stats, and moves/blockbusters selection along with optional AI

Reactions: RiversS
I guess I can agree with you on the dailies, especially given that the chance of the moves being 3x the desired substat is really low. Doing all of this (sometimes twice if you do both master and expert difficulty) can be annoying, especially for people who don't have that much spare time. As for the diamond keys, they are way too exclusive to just be given out via Accursed Experiments weekly. It is possible to get a diamond key from the 3x Big Band node though, a slight chance but I know it is possible bc it happened to me twice.

Reactions: Art3mes