• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Suggestions about SLOW

Aoskull

Reaction score
There are various unique debuffs in SGM, but among all, SLOW is often considered as a weakest debuff.

It’s good to reduce opponent’s meter gain speed, but your meter speed has also reduced, which is a major drawback. Currently, Freeze Frame is the only fighter which can use slow very effectively.

Here is my suggestions to help this poor debuff, I came up with the plan 1 and 2.

Plan 1: Change slow effect to does not affect your BB meter gain rate

- I think this is the most effective method. By changing slowing down the gauge speed for the “opponent only”, there will be no disadvantages and you will be able to fight more smoothly. Some people may say that if you want to slow down your opponent, you don't need to equip any BB. Imo even if no BB1 and 2 are fine, BB3 is very useful for turning the tables and finishing the opponent off, so it's reeealy important!

- Also, Haste effect no longer decreases even when the opponent is slowed. This will buff some fighters/ variants like lupine pummel+taunt Beo.

Plan 2: Delete it and change to WITHER

- Delete and change to wither is one of the option. This allows slow user to fight more actively to allow no BB for opponents. However, it is expected that balance problems may occur… well, I'll leave that to the devs.

I hope this will be helpful for devs… maybe later next season! If you have better ideas, feel free to comment here!

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understood the proposals well. Can you please clarify

- Simply put, I think it would be good idea to make the BB meter increase rate of your own fighter to remain same as normal rate while the opponent is slowed. (Please forget about plan2)

- With this change, your own meter increase rate will no longer decrease in conjunction with the decrease in the opponent's meter increase rate due to slow.

Yes, this is too difficult to explain, sorry…

Last edited:
Reactions: SvenZ
- Simply put, I think it would be good idea to make the BB meter increase rate of your own fighter to remain same as normal rate while the opponent is slowed. (Please forget about plan2)

- With this change, your own meter increase rate will no longer decrease in conjunction with the decrease in the opponent's meter increase rate due to slow.

Yes, this is too difficult to explain, sorry…
I didn't even know it reduced your own meter gain if the opponent is slowed. If that's the case, this would be a solid change.

I tried it with Lupin Pamel Beo and it seemed to go down a little (Sorry if I was wrong)