• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Suggestions of shard events

Aoskull

Reaction score
As I stated in HERE, Imo 5000 shards for 1 guaranteed diamond is OK. But in that case, I think it would be good to have more events where you can get more shards. Here’s my example of events. If you have any other good ideas, please share them here!!

Login bonus/Daily pass
You know, login bonus is the most effective ways to get item easily. Adding a login bonus that gives us shards will make it easier to acquire exclusive fighters.
Also, like theo and coin pass, it would be a good idea to add “shard pass” that can get shard every day for a month

Prize fight
How about adding PF that can get more shards Like…

•Name: Shard rush!!
•Difficulty: Silver/Gold/Diamond
•Shards that can be get:
Milestone - 250 in total
How about something like this? Would a period of about once every 2 or 3 months be appropriate imo

Exclusive packs
By selling packs that mainly provide shards, rather than simply relics, players will be able to get shards reliably without relying on luck, which will increase desire to purchase.

Accolade
Adding a one-time accolade that allows players to earn more shards will help bring them even closer to the exclusive fighters they want.
Also, I think it would be nice to have accolade for only beginners where they can get more shards than existing players. This would surely increase the number of players!