• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Supported Android Devices

cybik

Reaction score
Since there is no way to control the fighters with a hardware gamepad (you may not have implemented that input code yet), ya MIGHT want to remove support for the SHIELD AndroidTV on the Google Play Console.

This seems like the perfect thread for my question too. I have a friend who has an android device, a HTC 10, but its apparently incompatible with the game. Is it going to be supported in the future or is he done for?

This seems like the perfect thread for my question too. I have a friend who has an android device, a HTC 10, but its apparently incompatible with the game. Is it going to be supported in the future or is he done for?
The game supports 4.4.0 and up it may be not possible for him to play the game he maybe done for or not depends on what the version of the phone your friend has.

Reactions: Davybot
The game supports 4.4.0 and up it may be not possible for him to play the game he maybe done for or not depends on what the version of the phone your friend has.
Bro, the HTC10 is literally the latest from HTC.

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/android-device-compatibility.113/

The HTC 10 should not have any issues running the game, but it's so new that there might not even be a play store device catalog entry for it yet. Does your friend have any other issues with other games, or are they trying to access the store from a region outside of the US? I'll ask the store team to look into it. I'll also tell them to remove the Shield TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davybot

The HTC 10 should not have any issues running the game, but it's so new that there might not even be a play store device catalog entry for it yet. Does your friend have any other issues with other games, or are they trying to access the store from a region outside of the US? I'll ask the store team to look into it. I'll also tell them to add the Shield TV.
Actually, I was asking if you could *remove* the Shield AndroidTV, as it doesn't have a touchscreen and isn't conducive to the input approach you have.

Actually, I was asking if you could *remove* the Shield AndroidTV, as it doesn't have a touchscreen and isn't conducive to the input approach you have.

That's totally what I said...yeah...

But yes, I meant remove :D

The HTC 10 should not have any issues running the game, but it's so new that there might not even be a play store device catalog entry for it yet. Does your friend have any other issues with other games, or are they trying to access the store from a region outside of the US? I'll ask the store team to look into it. I'll also tell them to remove the Shield TV.
Ah cripes, that's the issue then, he's from the UK. His other games work fine. Thanks for the help y'all.

Will there be a release for the LG Nexus 5X? My region (Canada) was part of the soft launch and the Play Store entry has always stated that the App is incompatible with my device. The 5X is currently running Android 7.1.2.

Actually I think my question kind of fits in here (feel free to delete it/tell me to if it doesn't) but I use a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016 version) however it says the game is not compatible, I'm using Google Play Store so no pirating and stuff, it's the day of the official release. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon!

I tried to download the game but it states that it's not compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S5. I don't understand why since the same phone was able to play the closed beta.

Yeah, maybe they need to add some Samsungs to the list of devices that can... compatibalise with it???

The J3 and the S5 are not currently supported. That may change for the S5, but the J3 is below min spec. We're going to add some general guidelines as far as spec goes on the device compatibility sticky.

Added to the sticky: "If your device has 1.5 GB of RAM or less, it is not compatible. If your device does have more RAM than that, it's likely been manually filtered based on performance testing. If you truly believe that your device has been filtered by mistake, you can reach out and let us know, but we will not be responding to every individual "Why doesn't my game run on X device?!" inquiry."

Last edited:
Added to the sticky: "If your device has 1.5 GB of RAM or less, it is not compatible. If your device does have more RAM than that, it's likely been manually filtered based on performance testing. If you truly believe that your device has been filtered by mistake, you can reach out and let us know, but we will not be responding to every individual "Why doesn't my game run on X device?!" inquiry."

The Nexus 5X has 2GB ram, a Snapdragon 808 running at 1.8GHz and an Adreno 418 GPU. Was the 5X filtered out via performance testing?

...yeah now i can see why its not up for S5. Though I'd like to know what change to make performance drop like that from beta. Even with lighting effects off.