• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Take a break and Daily relics should "level up"

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Personally, i stopped opening my daily and take-a-break-relics a long time ago, because all the low rarity moves just end up clogging up my collection.

So what if those relics "leveled up" at certain player level threshholds.

Say for example from player level 1-20 you only get bronze moves, from 21-40 you get silver moves and starting at level 41 you only get gold moves from them.
Also increase the canopy coin rewards they give as well since silver and gold moves are more expensive than bronze ones and getting like 2k coins really doesn't do much for me.

Also adding more possible rewards like skillpoints or "free exp" you can choose to give one of your fighters or something.

Basically, give us rewards that are relevant for long time players, because right now they are only relevant for a very short time, after which they become more of a hassle than a reward.
And considering these relics are most likely an incentive to get you to play the game at regular intervals, the rewards really don't make me go "oh boy my Daily relic is up, better hop into the game!".

I agree with the Daily Rewards becoming completely pointless after a while. I stopped opening them long ago too.
I don't think giving out golds as a straight replacement would be great though, as we'd have a ridiculous number of golds very very fast. Power creep for long time players is already a big enough problem in this game without adding another super bonus.
Adding a new system like being able to trade in 5 daily rewards for one silver box, or 10 for a gold box or something might be tenable though.
Or something like getting a percentage towards a gold move relic like the Shard to Get relic.

I agree with the Daily Rewards becoming completely pointless after a while. I stopped opening them long ago too.
I don't think giving out golds as a straight replacement would be great though, as we'd have a ridiculous number of golds very very fast. Power creep for long time players is already a big enough problem in this game without adding another super bonus.
Adding a new system like being able to trade in 5 daily rewards for one silver box, or 10 for a gold box or something might be tenable though.
Or something like getting a percentage towards a gold move relic like the Shard to Get relic.
I can see that being too muuch, but trading seems too tedious to me.

Personally, what i want from a daily login reward is simply getting something somewhat useful, without having to go through extra hoops (like your trade suggestion).
The problem with putting anything other than gold moves in those relics is that it's most likely going to be useless, only to be sold because it otherwise just takes up space.

Perhaps, then, they could make it an incremental rewards?
For example, at the start of the week you get a "roadmap" of what rewards you will get in your daily relics this week.
Starting with increasing amounts of coins, perhaps some theonite on the 6th day and a bronze/silver/gold move or BB on the 7th day, depending on if you're level 1-20, 21-40 or over 41.

That way you get guaranteed currency the first 6 days (which imo is always useful, but perhaps there's other ideas) and one move once a week, so as not to flood the players with gold moves.

The currency rewards could again scale with player level as well.

Reactions: Cellsai
Perhaps a 7 day daily pickup bonus would help this idea? Pokemon Go seems to have a 7 day daily poke-stop system in place, where on the 7th day you get a significantly larger amount of items for collecting daily.
*Maybe on the 7th day we can get coins, a move and a chance at a bronze-silver fighter?* It would be fair to new players and higher players, while also adding a reason to open up the game and the relics every day.

Rather than only silver for level 21-40 players and only gold for level 41+ players, I would say unlock silver and gold as possible drops at each of those tiers. Not replacing the other potential rewards, but being in addition. This will lead to each Daily/Take A Break relic having the possibility for unlocking something useful for high level, long-time players, but it won't be guaranteed (so they don't progress too fast).

Rather than only silver for level 21-40 players and only gold for level 41+ players, I would say unlock silver and gold as possible drops at each of those tiers. Not replacing the other potential rewards, but being in addition. This will lead to each Daily/Take A Break relic having the possibility for unlocking something useful for high level, long-time players, but it won't be guaranteed (so they don't progress too fast).
but those are literally useless at that point and are just a huge annoyance, because they take up space, which means you need to go back to collection and manually sell it. And that's why i wanted them to contain something you really can use, because at this point i haven't opened a daily in a month or so.

in my second reply i suggested a different approach, a weekly "roadmap".
At the start of the week you'd get a list of rewards for the week. The first 5 days or so you get an increasing amount of coins, on the 6th you get a sum of theonite and on the 7th you get a bronze/silver/gold move depending ón your player level.

This would make Dailies actually attractive as opposed to only getting moves you are just gonna sell anyway

Glad to see the new Login Rewards being implemented, which is vastly superior to the daily relics. :)

Still, i'd like to see something to be done for higher level player who have no need for Bronze/Silver move relics some time in the future.

Reactions: Zuzuska