• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Tech throws

when's mahvel

Reaction score
Ok the AI was way too bad about getting thrown in the previous patch, but now it's too much. The AI in higher streak PFs and Rifts will sometimes be content to block and do nothing and timer scam you. I get that there's no tribunal of fighting games forcing you to keep the attack/block/throw counter circle alive, but I think it could benefit from some tweaking.

You can't intercept a dash in if they just sit there and block. The AI won't let you get an unblockable off at high fight scores. Anecdotally, I don't think I've ever been able to hit a character with an FS of 25k+ with an unblockable. Again, anecdotally, I don't think I've ever gotten a frame trap to work against anything around 25k+ as well.

AI is not imposible to defeat in higher streaks, you only need better solutions. AI will defend themselfs better in 20+, but is not the end of the world, is only more challenging.

If you can´t hit a BB´3, you might like to invest in this things: Meter control and/or Hp efective damage.

Meter control is essential because while you climb in the winnings, your enemy´s HP is higher and higher, and, a bb3 is charged faster when you´re punched than when you´re punching. If you give your opponent wither, or blockbuster block, or a cerebella marque throw, you will have more save time whitout a bb3 in your nose.

Point 2 is Hp efective damage. You can punch all day a +40 opponent, but if you don´t give them bleed, doom, or a high attack bb or bb3, you will lose for time. Bio is good at it, Xenomorph is also a great choise, Rainbow Birght can get +4 enrages if lucky, aaaaand of course you can use always the old and reliable (And very cheap to full) Bad Hair Day Filia.

All this, so you have not to worry about in the last seconds for failed throws. Instead, dash back, and intercept their dash, or wait them to finnish their charge attack or combo, so you can safely counter attack... Cerebella makes fun of throws, she is really good at close quarter combat (CQC, be proud of me Big Boss!). If she is close to opponent, just wait for ground combo, and counter, if they try to grab you, break the grab and they WILL BE WIDE OPEN for counter!! If they don´t do eather, just bb3 with diamond drop or bb3. A really agresive char in my opinion.

Hope you find this info usefull!! Don´t give up!!

Reactions: AzrathVista