• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The canopy coins may be counted incorrectly when upgrading a Move with internet connection error.

Weicong

Reaction score
I am new to the game and I do not have much canopy coins, so I keep watching how much canopy coins left when I upgrade a Move or unlock a Skill Tree.

I just found that if I upgrade a Move failed cause of internet connect, when I try again and upgrade it successfully , the canopy coins may be counted incorrectly.

For example, I have 143,000 canopy coins and want to upgrade a Move from level 6 to level 7, when I click "45,000" first time it says "connection error" and my canopy coins is still 143,000, when I re-connect and upgrade this Move again, upgrade successfully and my canopy coins is 98,000. However when I login next time my canopy coins will become 53,000. It seems that in this situation it still counts the canopy coins when upgrade failed due to connection error.

When you restart the game does it correct itself?

When you restart the game does it correct itself?
After the canopy coins changed from 98,000 to 53,000, I tried to restart the game serval times, it have not changed back yet.

I think it probably is caused by using VPN, I can not connect to the Chat server if I do not open VPN, but I can still play the game when VPN is off. At that moment it says "connection error" when upgraded a Move failed, my VPN is off, when the canopy coins changed from 98,000 to 53,000, my VPN probably is on. Once it changed, it will not change back.

It reminds me another thing, the ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS in DAILY EVENT may have similar data connection problem.
For example, my progress in last ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS is 88%, when a new ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS refreshes, it is still 88%. It changed to a new ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS with 0% progress when I restarted the game sometimes but most time it stays in the 88% progress. I do not know the expected logic here cause I just started it from last ACCURSED EXPERIMENTS.

What device are you playing on? Have you tested without using the VPN?