• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The game does not connect to the server for some reasons

Darkness00two

Reaction score
Cuando jugaba en peleas de premiosWhen I played in prize fights and finished the battle I got a message saying: it was not possible to connect to the servers, if the fight does not end properly it will be counted as a loss. And it's unfair because I restarted my streak with Teonita and the next game didn't say the same

Cuando jugaba en peleas de premiosWhen I played in prize fights and finished the battle I got a message saying: it was not possible to connect to the servers, if the fight does not end properly it will be counted as a loss. And it's unfair because I restarted my streak with Teonita and the next game didn't say the same

That message can appear when the internet connection between you and the server is interrupted, or if you temporarily lose your network connection.

You can tap "Retry" to try connecting again.
If it doesn't work, make sure you have an internet connection and then tap "Retry" again.

retryas.jpg

But when I press instant retry, I got the same message, the game was like that for 10 minutes until I gave up.
I had a good connection and even so I was getting the same message, after the next game there was no problem, But it is unfair that he had to spend Theonite to restart due to a game error

There's a endless number of possibilities as to why the game can suddenly not connect to our servers. We're always looking for ways to minimize the likelihood of a disconnect, but there's always a small chance it can happen.