• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Game

iTzOskar

Reaction score
My God. I have been playing this game for over 4 years now and it is still the same. It shows that the developers have no love for the game. They are only interested in money, becouse despite the fact that it is a mobile game, it could have been an amazing game, but due to the changes and "updates" the game is no longer playable unless you have a Black Dalia or an Umbrella. And you cannot get this character unless you spend like 100 hours playing trying to get this character of a relic or forcebly buying them with money for a better chance. Seriousley. If you want money, say so, but if you love the game, prove it. Such dissapointment. All those years wasted in this game when i could have played a real game that it is actually free and not pay to win. I hope this game gets erased.

It can be so frustrating when a game you've invested time in seems to prioritize money over the player experience. It's disappointing when developers make changes that affect the balance of the game, making it feel pay-to-win.