• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

The Human Limit: Black Dahlia Prize Fight (Diamond) New Prize Fight World Record

noconnection

Reaction score
The following of what you are seeing now took about 72 hours of nonstop playtime and in-between breaks (and coffee). I'll be here to basically explain the behind the scenes of everything that went down to achieve this ridiculous score. For starters, I wasn't new to 1 Billion score grinds or 1k win-streaks so for obvious reason my collection is fairly huge. Energy Bottles did the hardest lifting for a faster point collecting, so you don't always have to switch out your fighters every time you used them up twice. The huge difference maker in all of this was the defense points. Having a high Fighting Score Team helped out massively toward even breaking my former World Record, it helped me with 6 million points extra once the Prize Fight softlock triggered. I'll explain the softlock in simple terms, it's basically a border that once it's passed, which is 2.146 Billion the game will begin loading indefinitely after a match has been won and the only way to collect said points is to close the game entirely (once you get said error message). After that, your score will update with the points given, however you will be unable to play anymore of said Prize Fight. Like the title suggests, this could well be the Human Limit of the Highest Prize Fight Score ever achieved. I don't recommend anyone to try, and I'm not saying this as a way to defend said World Record but rather, it's beyond tiring to have to stay up 72 hours straight, I had to sleep for 8 hours since I couldn't handle the first day. Obviously, I did eat, shower and drank water since I would have been in even worse condition than I already was if I didn't do the following.

As a side note don't worry about my IGN I changed it to get the attention of an old homie who still played SGM and managed to get his attention after all of this was over. To finally end this yapping I'll just say there should be a way to immortalize crazy achievements like this in game, but I doubt that will ever get considered like it does with Guilds ever dropping :p

Screenshot_20241008-235840.png
Screenshot_20241006-095957.png
Screenshot_20241006-121445.png