• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other The no moves alert is annoying

Evilnut

Reaction score
The no moves alert failed to recognize the most common use case: 1 carry and 2 XP fodders.

You will have no moves on the fodders, and so you get spammed by this dialog every single fight.

Solution 1: Add option to turn it off.

Solution 2: Only warn if fighter with higest Fighter Score has no moves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231212_120728_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20231212_120728_Skullgirls.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 1
The no moves alert failed to recognize the most common use case: 1 carry and 2 XP fodders.

You will have no moves on the fodders, and so you get spammed by this dialog every single fight.

Solution 1: Add option to turn it off.

Solution 2: Only warn if fighter with higest Fighter Score has no moves.
Actually that's an improvement for this New update patch and I don't think that there will be any option to turn that off.

It also happened to me with one of my fighters that was actually missing one move out of her slot row list. I was able to Fix this by just simply equipping another move at the last slot.

The Best suggestion I can give here was to either make sure that your current Teams/Fighters assigned in your fights should have all fully equipped moves in the whole row if possible.

Btw May I ask you? Did you check and see if this happens with your fighters's Skill Trees with Maximum nods purchased/ assigned in for your move Slots?

Did you at least check if your fighter's skill tree was properly complete at that section of Move Slots?

Otherwise just check about that in All your Fighters assigned for the fights and Make sure to Equip a move that should Fit in all the whole row complete below.

If you did so then that should fix the problem.

and If still there's a problem of Equipping moves - Since sometimes It may Prohibit You from equipping 2 moves of same kind/type, then try to find and get other different moves from Daily Events or just simply change and switch your team / fighters with those fully equipped with moves

Last edited:
If you are able to fix this by checking out your fighters 's skill tree move slots or by fully equipping full row moves then that should be Not a problem anymore

IMG_20231212_185737.jpg
It should be like this at least if otherwise not yet unlocked

Attachments

• IMG_20231212_185753.jpg
    IMG_20231212_185753.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 1
You are COMPLETELY missing the point.

As I already stated in the opening post, one of the main use case is you have 1 carry with 2 XP fodders.

The XP fodders will be used to fuel evolution and will NEVER have skill tree investment.

The fodders will also not have moves because they will NEVER be used. You sell their default bronze moves to save inventory space.

And now this update will spend half a second to open a popup for every single fight you do with fodders.

Warn only if the carry has no moves, that's a QoL improvement. Warn every single time, that's bloody annoying.

Reactions: Brew and RizeSheela

As I already stated in the opening post, one of the main use case is you have 1 carry with 2 XP fodders.

The XP fodders will be used to fuel evolution and will NEVER have skill tree investment.

The fodders will also not have moves because they will NEVER be used. You sell their default bronze moves to save inventory space.

And now this update will spend half a second to open a popup for every single fight you do with fodders.

Warn only if the carry has no moves, that's a QoL improvement. Warn every single time, that's bloody annoying.
Yes Sir, I see now your point. I understand what you mean.

Eventually you're also absolutely right, that Notice Alert should be probably really annoying as of now since it's still new in the update patch as of now.

I'm with you 100% in this.

Hopefully I believe that our Devs here should they read this and they should fully understand our reasons against this issue.

I'll try to also include this post at your leisure of convenience at my own other personal forums here.👍😉

*For those who do not know the meaning of "fodder" in SkullGirls Mobile. Please support Evilnut's request. Thank you very much in advance 🙏
IMG_20231214_045750.jpg

Please we call up to our dear Devs here with Due Respects - To Look up to this issue and fix up this by putting some additional option(s).

@Everyone - Thank you very much for reading this and For your Upvotes. 🙏👍☺️

Hello there dear Sir. So sorry for my late additional explanation here cause I was busy with guild business On Line at our LoL guilds.
The reason that I was actually pointing out was actually that I was not used to put my Fight Teams with those BRONZE or SILVER fighters at my teams in order to Level them up.

I use to apply EXP TREATS to those *Fodders/ Low Quality Fighters in order to evolve them out around as fast as I can, since I need to have my own other Evolved Diamond fighters at Max up Levs to be kept up Leveling from the prize fights.

Like I said yesterday, I am absolutely 100% Agreed upon this as aside with those from who I read their complains about because I'm aware that Not all Players could afford to do what I can do.
Since EXP TREATS for me was the easiest thing for me to obtain so I eventually referred my answers at my own way far above at your opening issue post.

I have to apologize for this actually but I really think that this issue of that* NOTICE - NO FULL MOVES - Display was really very Annoying and totally Undesirable as of now so we may need to just wait for some time and bear with this Inconvenience as for the time being, until Our dear Devs here will Look up into it and Fix the issue.

Wish you all the best of Luck and everything.
Advanced Warm Wishes and a Happy Christmas.☺️👍🙏😉🌟