• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Theonite and already having Premiere Relics

Khelbain

Reaction score
So I had earned 12 premiere relics and spent 1000 Theonite to get 10 additional ones to help increase my odds. It spent my Theonite and did not give me the relics. Do you know how long it took me to get that Theonite? :(

Sorry to hear that! Double check your character collection, the moment you press the button to purchase any relic or 10+1 relics, the fighters are instantly added to your collection. The fun animation on the relic opening page is an added bonus!

If your in-game handle is also Khelbain, I can see in your account that on January 17th at about 9:30pm Pacific time, you purchased and opened 11 Premiere Relics and received 11 Fighters. I can tell you which Fighters you got if you need to know!

Thank you very much. I had someone else also answer my ticket. I am sad that I did not get any gold or diamond fighters. But I did get some really great advice on what direction I should go with my fighters.

:)