• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Theonite lost in mail

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me but, I have a tendency to forget to claim my Theonite because I usually don't have the time to do so. In relief that that'll always appear in my mailbox, I usually just never claim it. Today I claimed most of my Theonite, but I had an issue with the mailbox. It said I have 71 items in my mailbox (Which was the Theonite), but when I went to check and claim all the days worth of dailies, it wasn't there. I refreshed it, but it still didn't appear. Strange enough, it still says I have those items in my mailbox. I sadly can't claim them ):

Not "yet" hopefully!

Attachments

• IMG_2602.jpg
    IMG_2602.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_2603.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm not sure if it's just me but, I have a tendency to forget to claim my Theonite because I usually don't have the time to do so. In relief that that'll always appear in my mailbox, I usually just never claim it. Today I claimed most of my Theonite, but I had an issue with the mailbox. It said I have 71 items in my mailbox (Which was the Theonite), but when I went to check and claim all the days worth of dailies, it wasn't there. I refreshed it, but it still didn't appear. Strange enough, it still says I have those items in my mailbox. I sadly can't claim them ):

Not "yet" hopefully!
Delete your checked mail. Should fix it.

Reactions: Ownface