• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights There's nothing wrong with BB3's, however...

I think moist team stronger thanks to stats but it just doesn't have the fs to appear higher. The max fs right now is 33,414 if you had three maxed harlequins. Moist's team is 32.2k right now
Harlequin has the highest cp available? Hmm, that's good to know. I've got one sitting unused since I don't really enjoy playing cerebella. Thanks for the tip!

Smitty/Keebs checking in. FS means nothing. And No, It's not a bunch of letters. It's a joke name. Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. You know... he was number 1... I was grinding to max my Wulfsbane to make this stupid joke and nobody even gets it ;-;
Sorry I just didn't want to type out the whole name because I'm on my phone.

Smitty/Keebs checking in. FS means nothing. And No, It's not a bunch of letters. It's a joke name. Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. You know... he was number 1... I was grinding to max my Wulfsbane to make this stupid joke and nobody even gets it ;-;
Speaking of your Wulfsbane, I fought your team a few times and he was the only one with moves equipped.

He wasn't really number one anyways since they found a whole warehouse of hats with number 1 on them.

It was his hat, Keebs. He was number 1.

Have some faith in us dude, we've all watched spongebob and we all know that episode.