• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters This is why I said Windswept is incredibly broken. She needs a nerf as soon as possible.

i think a decent nerf would be that she has a timed evasion and give her a window where she doesnt have evasion and allow blocked hit to remove her perma precision

Reactions: hieungoctran
Will forward to our internal feedback channel, thanks!

Reactions: Phonso2077
Losing the permanent precision on block I think is actually a surprisingly decent idea. Then she would function similar to risky ginger, in that you’re rewarded for making risky plays for a high reward, but with less ginger.

my only counterpoint to her strength is that projectile fighters can chew through her evasion. But like, you have to give them breathing room which doesn’t always happen.

also bursting her is hilariously useless.

Losing permanent precision on block seems like it'd still be really fun as the Windswept player. If they go for the timed evasion solution, I hope the timer is a generous one lmao.

Y’know after playing a whole bunch more

1. Losing precision on block needs to make sure it’s “block a hit” rather than “block stance” because it’s easy to get block stance when tryna grab

2. Turns out that while she’s incredibly powerful on offense and prolly needs a tiny tune, on defense she’s still squishy and easily beat

I think it doesn't deserve a nerf. Despite having great offensive power, it does not have good defensive capabilities so it is not a problem in prize fights, nor in rift battle, (versus I doubt it) unlike Unholy Host. Just compare it to Phantom Threads, which is an offensive variant that doesn't work as a defense, like Windswept is... So I don't see any point in complaining unless it beats your defenses.

Reactions: Luminna and Will77
I also invested in Solid Snake and Djinn Frizz, and I was really happy about the buff they gave Windswept and that it has a chance to shine, so I decided to max it. I think Windswept is an opportunity for those not-so-advanced players who can't access diamond variants like the ones mentioned above, so they can further advance in the game.

Reactions: Luminna
Funny thing about Windswept is that she only work at her best with a both a good investment on her skill tree and if (and only if) the player knows how to actually play the game (which is a rare feat lately).

She's as good as the player can be.
Oh, I know. I have mine maxed out (even before the update) and I have plenty of fun using it, but there was times when the enemy defenses made me bite the dust.
I got cocky or I got distracted. Either way, Windswept is, objectively, now a good character!

Why that should change? I do, honestly, don't believe that's fair.
She might look powerful, but trust me, I know a few Defensive Fighters that could give her quite a hard time.

So it's all about skill, and by all means, I think she's now on the sweet spot.