• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Thoughts and Suggestions on Fight Assist

StrikeV

Reaction score
Overall review :
I've asked people around in chat what do they think of fight assist and some people use it for easy grinding in pf to get through the first few parts of pf.
But there some people like me who can easily fat finger and turn on fight assist (Bye bye winning the fight in clutch)

Suggestion:
Install in the main game setting (where we can turn on /off chat) where there's a feature for us to toggle on/off fight assist from the main battle screen. (This method can cater the most to everyone who is either want the feature to be in game or remove the feature entirely)

This is more of a error on your preferred screen size, you can get tablets/mobiles in all sizes in this day & age!. Lol

;)

Would like a option perhaps in the future, or to become more useful? Useless, may as well use one hand!

Reactions: StrikeV
An option to hide Fight Assist is something we would love to add one day. I'll try to take a look at it if time permits, but no promises!

Reactions: StrikeV