• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tier list as of 1.2.0 (outdated)

moisterrific

Reaction score
To keep things simple, I've divided everything into three tiers: top tier, mid tier, and low tier.

Top tier fighters:
  • Untouchable Peacock
  • Private Dick Big Band
  • Princess Pride Parasoul
  • Primed Parasoul
  • Parasite Weave Filia
  • Armed Forces Cerebella
  • Bloodbath Eliza
  • Raw Nerv Painwheel
  • Last Hope Valentine

Mid tier fighters:
  • Dread Locks Filia
  • Diva Intervention Eliza
  • That's All Folks! Peacock
  • Harlequin Cerebella
  • Epic Sax Big Band
  • Resonant Evil Big Band
  • Bloody Valentine Eliza
  • Buzzkill Painwheel
  • Silent Kill Valentine
  • Big Top Cerebella
  • No Egrets Parasoul

Low tier fighters:
  • Ivy League Parasoul
  • Gray Matter Cerebella
  • Graveyard Shift Valentine
  • Oh Mai Valentine
  • Scarlet Viper Eliza
  • Hair Apparent Filia
  • Bad Ms Frosty Filia
  • Robocopy Big Band
  • Blood Drive Painwheel
  • Rage Appropriate Painwheel
  • Inkling Peacock
  • Pea Shooter Peacock
  • Bad Hair Day Filia
  • Frayed Ends Filia
  • Rerun Peacock
  • Sketchy Peacock
  • Rusty Painwheel
  • Twisted Mettle Painwheel
  • Bassline Big Band
  • Beat Box Big Band
  • Understudy Cerebella
  • Headstrong Cerebella
  • In Denile Eliza
  • Decrypted Eliza
  • Scrub Valentine
  • Icy Hot Valentine
  • Sheltered Parasoul
  • Heavy Reign Parasoul

Top tier blockbusters:
  • Fenrir Drive
  • Tuba Tuba
  • Good Fellows
  • Grab Bag
  • Inferno Brigade
  • Buer Overdrive

Mid tier blockbusters:
  • Silent Scope
  • Blowout
  • Strike Up The Band
  • Ultimate Showstopper
  • Forbidden Procedure
  • EKG Flatliner
  • Airport of Doom
  • Diamond Drop
  • Argus Agony
  • Tympani Drive
  • Motor Brigade
  • Countervenom: Paralysis
  • Countervenom: Detox
  • Drill Tempered
  • Widow's Peak
  • Gregor Samson
  • Dead on Arrival
  • Lady of Slaughter

Low tier blockbusters:
  • Diamonds Are Forever
  • Trichobezoar
  • Checkmate Incision
  • Impending Doom
  • Take the 'A' Train
  • Super-sonic Jazz
  • Diamond Dynamo
  • Beat Extend
  • Bandwagon Rushdown
  • Laryngectomy
  • Buer Thresher
  • Fracture Reaper
  • Canopy Bounce
  • Lonesome Lenny
  • Napalm Shower

Top tier specials:
  • Merry Go-rilla
  • Battle Butt
  • Bang, Bang, Bang!
  • George's Day Out
  • Drillationship
  • Napalm Shot

Mid tier specials:
  • Butt Slam
  • Lock N' Load
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Cymbal Clash
  • Noise Cancel
  • Egret Dive
  • Egret Moto
  • Boxcar George
  • Ringlet Spike
  • Violet Grudge
  • Dead Cross
  • Every burst move

Low tier specials
  • Cerecopter
  • George at the Air Show
  • Napalm Toss
  • French Twist
  • Vial Hazard: Type A
  • Vial Hazard: Type B
  • Vial Hazard: Type C
  • Every outtake move
  • Every taunt move

Top tier stats:
  • Meter Gain
  • ATK
  • Defence

Mid tier stats:
  • Crit Rate
  • Crit Damage
  • HP
  • Block Proficiency

Low tier stats:
  • Element Bonus
  • Element Penalty
  • Crit Resist
This is not a complete list, nor is it meant to be a definitive way of categorizing everything in the game. This list is subject to change according to your feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychotronTM
Haha.. I totally agree with your list and low tier skills that include every taunt move. Completely useless!

In regards to your characters:-

• Armed Forces Cerebella
  • Private Dick Big Band
  • Bloodbath Eliza
How did you manage to already get an Eliza?

And did you get the Cerebella and Big Band from the 150 gem Relic only?

Haha.. I totally agree with your list and low tier skills that include every taunt move. Completely useless!

In regards to your characters:-

• Armed Forces Cerebella
  • Private Dick Big Band
  • Bloodbath Eliza
How did you manage to already get an Eliza?

And did you get the Cerebella and Big Band from the 150 gem Relic only?

In fights you rarely have a good opportunity to use the taunt move, even when you do the opponent will likely hit you before the animation finishes and you don't get the buff.

I don't have Eliza or any of the gold Big Band yet. I'm judging their tier based on what I've seen. A maxed skill tree Bloodbath Eliza has 100% chance to convert bleed into regen, likewise, Private Dick Big Band has 100% resistance to stun and Epic Sax can gain a random buff with every 10 combo hits or something.

Yes I did get Armed Forces Cerebella from her specific relic. Don't remember where I got Harlequin though.

Yep was agreeing with you there :)

I got harlequin via the 100 gem relic. So don't really want another one hehe.

I think Big Band epic sax has random buff every 20 hits... but after 20 hits most enemies are dead so I think that buff is useless lol. Though he is very very very strong regardless.

Ah.. I never knew that about Eliza. Will be nice to test it out... I am sure she will be strong too.

I think Big Band epic sax has random buff every 20 hits... but after 20 hits most enemies are dead so I think that buff is useless lol. Though he is very very very strong regardless.

It's a random buff per every 10 combo hits with a maxed skill tree. It's a pretty useful passive since blockbuster combos count towards that too.

Bloodbath Eliza's maxed skill tree inflicts bleed on both sides if anyone uses a blockbuster. And she has a 100% chance to convert all bleed effects on herself into regen, basically permanently immune to bleed.

As for Diva Intervention, it says she gains health back based on 50% of the damage done by Sekhmet. Not sure how good that will be since I recall Sekhmet BB doing low damage in total. The amount is comparable to Valentine's EKG Flatliner.

Hm interesting.

I also think Gold Cerebellas are top tier just because of their move tier list.

A lot of their moves are throws and unavoidable damage if the enemy blocks (and they WILL block.. LOL)...

My goal is probably to get 20 Gold Cerebellas... The enemy team stands no chance because all they do is block.

I feel like after patch 1.2 Felia and Peacock dropped down a bunch on the tier list because of how a lot of their moves the enemy WILL and CAN block them.

Right now, I think the 2 strongest characters are Cerebella and Big Band.

Then it's a bit of an iffy trickle regards the rest based on skill and move tiers...

Parasite Weave Filia is still top tier, but she's now easily countered by Private Dick Big Band. Prior to the update there were no Big Band opponents that had maxed out skill trees.

I agree that Parasite Weave Filia and Untouchable Peacock are less powerful than before, but they're just as viable as before. Fenrir Drive and Good Fellows is still a guaranteed KO from full health 99% of the time.

I've tried to use only Filia to win fights like before and it still works, just slightly harder than before since the AI is all souped up. Basically a ~6800 FS Parasite Weave Filia if played to her full potential can still singlehandedly beat an entire team with over 20k FS.

Cerebella is probably the best fighter since her throw breaks always stagger and has an unblockable special like Merry Go-rilla, as well as 3 BBs that are unblockable.

Hm I've tested Merry Go-rilla just now on high fighters (5k+) and they can counter it! :(

I think only the Diamond Drop one is unblockable... mmm..

hopefully they keep it this way and no more nerfs...

Hm I've tested Merry Go-rilla just now on high fighters (5k+) and they can counter it! :(

I think only the Diamond Drop one is unblockable... mmm..

hopefully they keep it this way and no more nerfs...

What do you mean by counter? They can break from the throw or they can dash back to avoid it?

What do you mean by counter? They can break from the throw or they can dash back to avoid it?

Yes they break from the throw.

I use Merry Go-rilla but the enemy can break it and avoid it.

They cannot avoid diamond drop though... or so it seems.

Yes they break from the throw.

I use Merry Go-rilla but the enemy can break it and avoid it.

They cannot avoid diamond drop though... or so it seems.
I've never seen enemies breaking from Merry Go-Rilla, maybe you have some terrible luck. You can miss the grab if you're too close or when they're too far. Diamond Drop and similar BBs they definitely can't break from.

You can miss a grab if you're too close?!!!

Hmm.. maybe you are right. I am possibly grabbing enemies too closely maybe.

You can miss a grab if you're too close?!!!

Hmm.. maybe you are right. I am possibly grabbing enemies too closely maybe.
You can miss the Merry Go-Rilla grab if you're too close. Diamond Drop only works up close.

Funny thing is i've never ever missed a diamond drop before. But I have missed A LOT of merry-gorilla because enemies seem to break it for some reason.. Will do some further testing..

Funny thing is i've never ever missed a diamond drop before. But I have missed A LOT of merry-gorilla because enemies seem to break it for some reason.. Will do some further testing..
Break it? Like the same way as them breaking a throw? I've used Merry Go-rilla countless of times and have never seen that happen.

Oh, I finally see what's happening here.
This is something that probably should be explained better in the game actually now that you mention it. I knew it instinctively because I played Cerebella in the console Skullgirls a ton.

Diamond Drop is a standard command grab - if you are standing next to her, she will throw you and there is no way to escape it (except with Invincible moves, or Filia's backdash).

Merry Go-Rilla is a special command grab - if she throws you, it cannot be escaped, same as Diamond Drop. However, it can't grab people who are standing right next to her. It can only grab people who are standing a little away from her.
You can see in the animation that she sticks out her hand pretty far. She can only grab people where the hand actually is. Not where the arm is.

This is really useful in the console game because you can do either of her grabs at any time - use Diamond Drop when they're close, MGR when they're standing a little farther away.

However, I don't know if this special hit box is ever explained in Skullgirls mobile anywhere.

Makes sense! Seems like I was standing a wee-bit too close and got a little confused with just the enemy in the block stance .. I assumed the enemy must have countered it or something! cheers

Makes sense! Seems like I was standing a wee-bit too close and got a little confused with just the enemy in the block stance .. I assumed the enemy must have countered it or something! cheers
I found out it helps if you moved close and get a forward dash hit on them first before using MGR. It won't matter if they blocked the dash attack or not since they'll most likely be in the range for a guaranteed grab.

I've tested it quite a lot today.

If you don't finish Cerebella's combo (tap tap tap tap Merry-Gorilla) the move (throw) will ALWAYS miss.

BUT if you finish her combo (tap tap tap tap tap), the Merry-Gorilla throw will ALWAYS hit. (This is with her extended moves list upgraded so she has more combos in her skill tree)

I have to learn not to rush combos and spam my throws LOL.

Also Filia can backdash the Merry-Gorilla but cannot backdash the diamond drop I believe.

Reactions: PsychotronTM
I've tested it quite a lot today.

If you don't finish Cerebella's combo (tap tap tap tap Merry-Gorilla) the move (throw) will ALWAYS miss.

BUT if you finish her combo (tap tap tap tap tap), the Merry-Gorilla throw will ALWAYS hit. (This is with her extended moves list upgraded so she has more combos in her skill tree)

I have to learn not to rush combos and spam my throws LOL.

Also Filia can backdash the Merry-Gorilla but cannot backdash the diamond drop I believe.

I found that if you just tap once then use Merry Go-rilla it usually hits. And you can just use it right away on Big Band since he has a fat hitbox.

Filia can't evade Diamond Drop, since it is a combination of a throw and a blockbuster.