• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tips for Last Treasure Node of Accursed

Kokonut

Reaction score
I currently have one good team of 8k~6k Wolfsbane, Xenomorph and Bloodbath. I'm good with all the other nodes of accursed but the last treasure illudes me and it's bugging me the hell out. It's just the one node! The 30s Doom is hella annoying and makes my Bloodbath essentially useless. My second best characters are either Cerebella or Bigbands and useless here as well. If anyone has a good tactic under their sleeve for this one or maybe a video I'll appreciate it thanks. (And yes, I know "stepping up my game" is the obvs answer here, no need to remind me)

Revive with valentine to remove the doom clock and bam u got all the time in the world.

If you are using 1 character carry strat

I currently have one good team of 8k~6k Wolfsbane, Xenomorph and Bloodbath. I'm good with all the other nodes of accursed but the last treasure illudes me and it's bugging me the hell out. It's just the one node! The 30s Doom is hella annoying and makes my Bloodbath essentially useless. My second best characters are either Cerebella or Bigbands and useless here as well. If anyone has a good tactic under their sleeve for this one or maybe a video I'll appreciate it thanks. (And yes, I know "stepping up my game" is the obvs answer here, no need to remind me)

Question, do you have at least a silver Big Top Bella and a solid moveset for her?

Reactions: Kokonut
I usually use a evolved gold big top Bella for this node, but occasionally use valentine as well. If you have last hope or surgeon general, you’re pretty much safe after reviving your main. But if not, Icy hot and graveyard shift are not bad either. It’s also been suggested that using diva intervention Eliza’s sekhmet mode will prevent sudden death (as long as it’s attacking the opponent when the doom clock runs out) . Of course if you have insanely high meter gain or attack stats and frequent bleeds you may just crush the big bands within 90 seconds lol.

Revive with valentine to remove the doom clock and bam u got all the time in the world.

If you are using 1 character carry strat

Didnt know reviving could do that! Thanks

Reactions: Liam
  • Use characters that can revive themselves: Big Top, Last Hope, Dead of Winter, Beetlejuice Bio-Exorcist
  • Have a Valentine equipped with Forbidden Procedure
  • Use a heavy damage blockbuster (notably bb3s) just before your carry dies because they can still deal damage while at 0% health (not all blockbusters will work here)
i run it with a Diva Intervention with high attack/crit stats so she can, at best, take out 2 Big Bands (minimal infinite) before death. Then i revive her with Valentine.

Question, do you have at least a silver Big Top Bella and a solid moveset for her?

I do have a evolved 5k Big Top cerebella and a solid moveset! Can't believe I didnt think of her