• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

To all the 'NEW' players

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
First of all, I feel for you. Eventho the devs are probably going to get your data back, in the worst case scenario you'll lose your month-worth of Skullgirls game-time and achievements. But don't let that get you down. Instead, take that as a new opportunity to start from scratch and do things right.

I remember when I first started playing I didn't know **** about the game and tho I kinda knew it from before thanks to a friend, I never really played it myself. So you can only imagine how lost I was at the time and the stupid stuff I did with it. It was only after I played a week straight that I realized I kinda screwed my chance of a strong start, and eventually threw away my first account to create another knowing the things I wished I knew when I started. And that's what I'm pointing out for you.

Maybe this isn't even necessary, but if it works for some of you I'll be satisfied.

Also, you have the luck of playing the game right now, which is already 8 months old and thus most things are figured out, so yeah.

Peace.

Reactions: Kindless
Same here, I just scrapped my old account because it only has 1 gold, started a new one and got diva and epic sax

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
It kinda sucks to lose the progress, but I considered myself lucky that I came out ahead. I managed to get 3 gold fighters from the relics: Surgeon General Valentine (which is actually my one gold in the lost account), Harlequin Cerebella and Buzzkill Painwheel.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
It kinda sucks to lose the progress, but I considered myself lucky that I came out ahead. I managed to get 3 gold fighters from the relics: Surgeon General Valentine (which is actually my one gold in the lost account), Harlequin Cerebella and Buzzkill Painwheel.

Hella good pulls