• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other To the devs:Diamond keys need to be more midgame and f2p friendly

J3ksans

Reaction score
Ok, so how the hell do I get diamond keys?

There are only five ways of earning a single diamond key in the game:

>Being on a diamond rank in rift battles

>Buying one with canopy coins

>Buying one with rift coins

>Getting extremely lucky and getting one in the AE treasure node

>Master story

First of all, not every high level player can or wants to get to diamond, so first option is kinda bad.

Spending 1,000,000 canopy coins is a fucking waste, they can be used to upgrade half a gold fighter or almost a silver fighter.

Most mid-level players aren't strong enough to get keys from pfs,master mode, or rifts since they're biased towards players with fully built diamonds (aka whales aka pay to win players). Since most mid level players can take on Master mode in parallel realms an easy fix is to tack on a diamond key (yes on top of the existing rewards)

Getting one from AE's treasure node is extremely unreliable, I've completed AE constantly since 3.2 came out and I haven't gotten a single diamond key out of it. Again an easy fix is to guarantee a diamond key from 100%.

Alot of people either cant or won't do Master difficulty story because it's just too tedious,time consuming, and the stages are sadistically unfun and unfair a solid 70% of the time. I WOULD say that an easy fix would be to add a master mode to the other origin stories, but that would be a waste because everyone hates doing master mode.

This post is kind of a rant to be honest, diamond keys shouldn't be this rare nor expensive. Also, canopy coins are way too little if you don't play like 4 hours a day every day, which most players don't do.

Reactions: Josh Lk and Diony
Yeah, I agree. The time I spend thinking in which diamond fighter should I spend my diamond keys because I don't want to waste them it's not normal.

The idea is certainly not bad, but do not forget that developers also need money, so they are sold in the donation store, they are unlikely to to make things easier for the players. If things become easier, then the interest in the game will disappear, and the players will quickly reach their goals. Modern games make players play a lot. Well, this is purely my opinion.

Getting one from AE's treasure node is extremely unreliable, I've completed AE constantly since 3.2 came out and I haven't gotten a single diamond key out of it. Again an easy fix is to guarantee a diamond key from 100%.
Yes! Or make at least 25%. It's only once a week

Reactions: J3ksans